want sportbike for 2000

Really want a sport bike for 2000 pm me please

good luck.

if you’re willing to spend another grand I know of about a million for sale

:word:

I can spen 2300 the max, im low on cash

hope ur buying gear too after the 2300… minimally helmet, gloves, boots, jacket… then for summer wear… sandals, bathing suit, skully, and chopper glasses

yes thats y im a little low on cash

willybeen said it right. you need like 3kish for something decent. and you’ll def want gear too :wink:

that was me who said it mofucca

1400/best, 92 zx-6 great shape runs awesome needs headlight,gauge plastic and windscreen

not a bad deal at all

mileage, location of above bike?

it is 1400 dollars, does the mileage really apply? if you want info pm me dont hijack

of course mileage applys you fuckstick. 1400 dollars isnt exactly pocket change. post some fuckin details. is it stolen?

yeah im selling a stolen bike that comes with a clear title and matching frame… ive already talked with the original poster about the details but for anyone else there is app 30k on it, the engine and tranny have been rebuilt within the past 5 and it is located about 2.5 hours from buffalo

upstateclipse is the bike still for sale

:tup: seems like a good deal.

I like that blue.

i have a 92 yamaha fzr 600, runs great, just had the carbs rebuilt and a new ignition switch put in, green candy paint about 24k on it. minor scratches but its in good shape for what it is. vance n hines slip on pipe. needs tires looking to get $1800. i bought it for $2200 last august and rode untill november. Great beginner bike n just need to get rid of it so i can pay off my new one.
pm me for pics