want to test drive a f40

anyone know where in Europe of course as there’s none in Canada that i can rent and test drive an f40?

good luck.

This

At least hes looking for a car instead of love.

ha? am i on son still? while we at random retarded question, has anyone managed to get a cracked nx8 to work on win7?

yeah but u can find “love” on barton cheap and f40 for a test drive maybe if u got a rich neighbour

I thought there was a place in Ontario that let u test drive super cars or some shit for a couple thousand

GTA Exotics? They don’t have an F40. I heard awhile back that they got closed down, but there site is still up

they’re still alive and open

There is a YouTube vid I will post it up later when I’m on my computer were two guys rent a f40 and gas it up and test drive the hell out of it on the German autoban, that would be better then sex with Megan fox!

I came in here… hoping someone was inviting me to test drive an f40.

I r dissapoint

Don’t think it was that, I think it was somewhere out in the country… i could just be talking shit idk lol

boy you gotta stop smoking that shit

Gta exotics let’s you time attack a 360 with tubi exhaust and a few other mods on mosport for 4 hours at $2500 I think an f430 as well but I would not want to waist my money on those cars, maybe a 355 gts

there are F40’s in canada… I’ve seen 2 or 3…

but anyone who would rent that monster out is an idiot…

You probably have more success finding a Fiero F40.

gta exotics rents out these run down detuned exotics. nuff said.

One less F40 on Canadian soil.

^BC plates? + slicks

honKouver?