Want to trade my 99 rt for somethin turbo

I want to trade my custom 99 neon rt for suv ext cab truck or full size car
73,000 miles 5 speed Dohc
full wings west body kit, stainless header, custom exhaust, custom intake, mopar ecu(no red line, no cut off), lowered, eurathane mounts, under drive pulley, 17nch srt4 rims, shaved roof and door moldings and trunk lock, sloted rotors, cheramic pads, brand new clutch
Im sure i forgot a few things. I dont have to get rid of this so dont offer me any junk. Alot of money invested.

good luck

lol joe got lucky with his eclipse, whoever that zack kid was, he was on meth with a side of heroine for trading, good car, but its hard to find another zack, im glad my front bumper turned out nice for ya though!

Actually, the Mopar ECU for the DOHC has a 7800RPM redline. And no speed cutoff.

why dont you just turbo that one? srt4 swap?

That bumper does look hot thanx how did you now it was me. I have a srt4 turbo already. Just not sure if the motor can handle it. Curious to see what I might get offered.

what are “cheramic pads” ? are they like seat warmers?

Put it at 5-8psi and it will be fine. Stock DOHC rods can take slightly over 200ft/lbs of tq. If you shoot for 200-225whp and keep the boost from spiking at low RPM, it should make for a quick car and a pretty reliable setup. You will want to use a real ECU though, something like Megasquirt.

LoL, dickhead.

EDIT: Good luck with the whole trade thing…

wow wat a shity car

lol

in

Iv deff seen a few good builds on srt forums out there of 1st gens… gut the car and slap a well built kit with a srt4 turbo and you will have a fun DOHC for sure…pm neonglh on he board im sure he can guide you in the right direction. :tup: Good Luck man its hard to sell custom cars on here you should try craigslist.com

wow learn how to spell your pretty shitty

Thanks Im not really tryin to sell. I actually just wanted to see what I might get offered. I most likely will just keep it and build it up.

trade for an Ls1?

Grammar is elusive these days…

Do it, you won’t!

GLWT. I’d personally turn it to a DD and just get another toy car. 35 MPG DD are in with the ladies these days.

how do u get in th car if the door locks r gone ?

It says roof and door moldings.

Whats up with the Ls1? Got some info pics?