Wanted - Ak47 or any other kind of rifle

everything is so overpriced now its disheartening. wasr-10 ak for 700?? FML
that keltec p2000 that was in the wantad last year was a 150-200 dollar rifle.

And on my way home from T&V and special arms i got a ticket for my window tint. FML

rofl dude that sucks man. call me next time you go ill go with

truck came with the tint its stock:ninja ya can get away with it get a inspector to sign off on it

I told the trooper it came on the truck. He asked me why it was still on there and i told him its nice to keep the heat down in the truck since i usually have my german shepherd in the truck. I think he didnt like dogs.

I bought the SKS from kicklow and I love that gun. I tapped my self out on weapons this month. LOL. I having a bitch of a time sighting in the scope on the 30-06. Fucking crap laser bore sight i got from dicks didnt help for shit i brough that junk back.

did he use a scope on i or bare eye it???

Wayne make sure its chambered for 5.56 so you can shoot .223 as well…

iirc you cant put 5.56 in a gun specificly chambered for .223 but .223 will work in a 5.56 chamber

he put the meter on my window and he said 75 is legal, and the meter said 14.

it’s for the zombie invasion

left 4 dead FTW

DJ did you see the AK47 at T&V with the 75 round Round drum on it

yea, romanian wasr-10 650 bucks.

wasr-10 prices
-T&V- 650
-special arms - 700
-zacks - 750

kinda rediculous knowing that its the crappy cheap version of the ak and a couple months ago they were 300 bucks

Yeah the prices are high. Thats one of the reasons I ended up buyin the SKS of kicklow.

Ive been talking to Cossey and Jim (yettivrt) about taking a trip out to Cabelas. Their inventory owns all.

:thumbup the one in PA is the shit

To far away I have been there a couple times the one in CT is only 2 hours away and they are all the same. Cabelas BBQ Buffet FTW

cabelas has a bbq buffet?!!!

:bowdown elk burger FTW

O yeah they have a Food Court/Restaurant on the second level of all the cabelas. Cabelas is serious business.

dude they had a little bit of everything there ,they were gonna put one on exit 12 a few yrs back but they shot it down :Idiots that would of been nice