Wanted: AR15

anyone got one for sale? I’m lookin to pick up a new gun

curious as to what you’re looking to spend…

i got a yugoslovian sks i would unload

bout a grand, why are you thinking about selling yours and getting a different one? :smiley:

as for the SKS, sorry but I’m lookin for an AR, I like the 5.56 more

pics/ moar info? im looking for an sks or ak…shoot me a pm dood

2 totally diff rifles on opposite ends of the spectrum haha, jeez man, dont you know anything!!!111!!!11???

although i will say, i had an sks and although innacurate, unreliable, and expensive to shoot, it was a fun gun

yea i was playin with the idea… i want to build one… can’t decide if i should hang on to this one or sell it to finance the new one in a hurry :slight_smile:

well if you’d be willing to sell it I may buy it. What make is it?

dpms and it is chambered for 5.56

sweet, DPMS’s are good rifles. well when you figure out if you’re gonna sell it or not gimme a shout. I’ve got all the money saved up for one

cool man, will do. till then ttt for badass rifles!

what does ttt mean? I’ve seen that on other forums before and never figured it out

to the top

to
the

same as bump

ahhh thank you, I’ve been wondering that for a while

I like broccoli.

Also, Chaz you need to get one soon so we can go shooting.

Mike your randomness never ceases to amuse me

Rofl-copterrrrrrr

might be selling this one I custom built this one over the last couple months but its higher than youre price range looking for $1800 or best offer

it has sundevil precision billet lower with tension screw (so you can take the slop out of the the connection between the upper and lower )
dpms mil spec trigger that I have stoned and polished
kight armorment a3 upper
wilson dti chrome moly 16 inch m4 profile barrel
bushmaster bolt carrier stainless firing pin
utg 4 position m4 stock
dpms buffer and spring
caa scope riser
midwest quad rail its monolithic
utg front grip
utg sights
utg sling
etc etc

i want an AR15 too but cant afford it right now, maybe over the summer i’ll look at something :smiley:

we were talking about this alot lately tho, seems liek AR 15’s are in high demand haha