Wanted to buy / looking for a c6 Corvette

I’m looking to buy upgrade from my c5 to a c6. My c5 has been absolutely fantastic and issue free since I’ve gotten it, I just have the itch to change it up to something a bit newer.

I generally would use this as a daily driver in the summer; 80 miles a day for work, pulling my jetskis occasionally, etc. I only want red, black, or white. Must be a 6 speed. High miles is totally fine, and preferred to keep the cost lower. I’m ok with small issues here and there, but not looking for a project (unless it’s something real appealing).

I’m seeing quite a few around the 15,000 area with 110-120k on them. This is pretty much what I’m looking for, but nothing local yet. I’m good with traveling, but since I’m looking at high mileage cars, I don’t want to travel somewhere and find out that the clutch is nearly gone or that the transmission grinds every gear when I pick it up.

I doubt anyone has anything on here, but some of you may come across something in your internet travels.

Don’t buy an 05

Why is that? Because of the transaxle issues?

The rear ends suck people snap them with stock power.

They were revised in 06

the steering wheel on an 05 should be enough of a reason

not sure what your budget is, but see the link below,

looks like a clean low mile Z06, not sure what the market is on these but this seems like a good pricehttp://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/st-catharines/2008-z06-chevrolet-corvette-coupe-2-door/1128581831?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

just saw your budget of $15kish disregard

its an 05, but low miles

that z06 is a decent price after the exchange rate