WARNING do not play with machinery

Thanks Bro!

I just write whatever I’m thinking or what I would say.

We could always use some humour in life, you can’t take things too serious… you know what I mean?

Sometimes my humor goes to far. …Like this one time I was on my way to NYC and I was driving on Interstate 81 south just north of Scranton Penn. and there was this accident, a Grey hound bus was rear ended by an 18 wheeler. It happend on the north bound lanes right across from me, I witnessed it from far away. When the police officer that was questioning me on what I saw told me there was a fatality on board the bus, I was like “ohhhh crap!”… The police officer replied “that’s exactly what he was doing! He was taking a crap on the bus in that little bathroom they have in the back of the bus!”… My reply was “That’s a prety shity way to die!” me and the state trooper had a little laugh…It was mean and I was young and stupid, I probably would never say that now, but like like I said we could always use humour in life. LOL

What the fuck am I talking about?.. Why am I writing all this?..I need sleep… I’m out of here!