WARNING do not play with machinery

A 17 yr old and his friend thought it would be fun to jump an 8 ft fence around an oilfield pump jack, turn it on, then ride it… Not so smart. They had to mediflight in a surgeon to amputate his arm to get him free. :noes:

Pump jack reference
http://www.basinec.com/Pictures/PumpJack.jpg

Real life, view following images at own discretion.

Owuch.

nasty shit, and big time BAD CALL

oh shiiit, makes all the stuff i tried as a kid look ok

I hope he has a good girlfriend:rolleyes:

i hope him and the oil company have good insurance, if that’s the states, no free health-care. mind you, once he sues, he’ll be rich anyways.

kinda looks fake…but i dunno. nasty as fuck anyways.

why would he sue? He entered private property and turned on machinery that doesn’t belong to him.

100% his fault even if the machinery was faulty.

no one told him to jump the fence and turn it on AND ride it.

if he hopped over a fence with warnings all over not to touch the equipment, i doubt he would get very far with that

I just check on youtube and this pump jack riding seems to be the new thing to do? straight dumb if you as me but :dunno: if you live where there are pump jacks you might not have anything better to do?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D49uZt7Npa0

what the fuck…

If he’s got access to the equipment, and its quite easy to turn on than they’ll have something to fight in court. Although he is at fault, many will argue the founding area and its equipment should have either been thouroughly secure, or at least a lot safer.

anymore pics ?

thats always cool.ride the pump jack, loose an arm. I hope hes not athletic.

even though it’s blocked off, if they can get in there and hurt themselves, they have a chance of winning a settlement, just think, in the states if someone breaks into your house and hurts themselves, they can turn around and sue you for it. just like in certain states it’s legal to shoot a trespasser as long as you have signs up warning them that they will be shot. messed up.

Don’t these redneck kids have anything better to do. They are always getting hurt by something… It’s either they lose an arm or leg playing with the tractor, or they shoot them selves playing with hunting rifels, or get paralyzed by jumping off barns etc. Now they are riding oil pump jacks lol. … Why can’t they just hang out at their local Walmart?.. But I guess with their luck even at Walmart they might get hit on the head with a falling price! …Because the prices at Walmart keep falling! TA-RAMP-TA-TSEESH !!!..Oh man I crack my self up…Yeah I’m bored.

^ Your comments crack me up ; half of them are so random lol

wow yea it does kinda of look fake but still nasty…

Fake?

Complete write-up (video)

Thanks Bro!

I just write whatever I’m thinking or what I would say.

We could always use some humour in life, you can’t take things too serious… you know what I mean?

Sometimes my humor goes to far. …Like this one time I was on my way to NYC and I was driving on Interstate 81 south just north of Scranton Penn. and there was this accident, a Grey hound bus was rear ended by an 18 wheeler. It happend on the north bound lanes right across from me, I witnessed it from far away. When the police officer that was questioning me on what I saw told me there was a fatality on board the bus, I was like “ohhhh crap!”… The police officer replied “that’s exactly what he was doing! He was taking a crap on the bus in that little bathroom they have in the back of the bus!”… My reply was “That’s a prety shity way to die!” me and the state trooper had a little laugh…It was mean and I was young and stupid, I probably would never say that now, but like like I said we could always use humour in life. LOL

What the fuck am I talking about?.. Why am I writing all this?..I need sleep… I’m out of here!