wrenches, can do more then fix stuff.

just a 4 door asked me to post this, trying to break up a fight between my friend and some kids dad, whilst trying to do so the son of said dad thought it was a great idea to beat my head in with a big wrench, two felonys later on the kid i still look pretty good.

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac145/fogartyl/10628_148228528553_647463553_335471.jpg

fuuuuucccccccccccccckkkkkkkk wayne JESUS

WTF MAN!

time to find new friends

you look like a zombie!

Dude what is in your ear lol.
If the guy/kid has any money you might get paid with that gash above your eye

i really dont care if i make any money, just want my medical crap covered, gotta go get checked for nerve damage in my left eye today yay.

HOLY FUCK

sorry but this needed to be on here

<3

jesus.

edit: is the kid on here? dad?

How did he shove the wrench through your ear?!?!?!

J/k that sucks man. Good luck.

x2. That will leave a scar no doubt. I dunno how a judge would view the case though given the ears stretched. I have the same issue with my full sleeves and a scar. I’m sure many judges would be like “well you already scarred yourself, what’s another one matter”.

That’s a crazy story tho…damn. Heal up quick.

wow

that will buff out. so this was a father/son tag team vs you and friend? we need a story to go along with the pics

i have court oct first, im really pushing to get my ears fixed before then, do you guys even know im suppose to go about this?

dude, i dont think there is fixing for your ears. thats kinda something you need to think about before doing, not after.lol

thats fucked up man, hope you’re alright…

paging mordak… he seems to be the nyspeed lawsuit professional.

p.s. with ears stretched that big they can cut and sew them back to look normal.

pull out the plugs it should get small fast(ish)

i was on the phone with the gf ex gf buttslut idk what you want to call her, but we were yelling at one another blah blah, the kid over heard it took the phone and started yelling at me, then dont ask me how but the phone was given to the dad and he was yelling at me, i went over there to work things out with the gf but the dad was set on beating my ass, the pushed me and hit me, my freind got in the middle and started to fight the dad, the dad was getting his ass beat so i was trying to reslove the issue, whilst trying to pull my friend off i get hit with somehting and black out, when i came too i was in a headlock getting pounded with somthing hard, at that point i was scared couldnt really do much so i bit the fuck out of his had and fishhooked him to hell, then my buddy hit him and we ran away, i went home and my angry mother was up, when there to figure out what was going on, at that point the angry dad that just got beat up(pretty sure he was charged with somthing, i just know one what serving booze to minors,) tried to hit my mom with a billy club, so she called the cops, the kid was arrested and charged with assult in the 2nd and possesion of a deadly weapon. lots of fun.:gay2:

so when are you going to burn this kids house down?

lol, will you be posting nudes of said slut? we need to decide if getting wrenched to the head is worth it.lol