wrenches, can do more then fix stuff.

sounds like a scene from F&F…

wayne this sucks… and makes me want to give you a hug

wait!! the fat kid across from dairy queen with the lowered truck and once owned the turbo eg??

I pictured his ears to look like this for some reason:

That just sounds like a bad idea. You’re supposed slowly put in smaller rings (or whatever the fuck they’re called), but that takes a long time and a lot of patience.

As for the original topic:

HOLY SHIT

yes sir. your best friend?

[QUOTE=Pass McGass;1466430]I pictured his ears to look like this for some reason:

You’re supposed slowly put in smaller rings (or whatever the fuck they’re called), but that takes a long time and a lot of patience.

no your not…

lol jay

was it a 3/4" torque wrench?

http://atodoautos.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/dominic-toretto.jpg

If you don’t want a droopy lobe, I think you do. I had quite a few friends do it both ways, and the ones who did the step-down method look fine, the guys who didn’t have lobes that look like prunes.

im getting them stitched up soon, just gotta save some money. im to lazy to let them close all the way.

[quote=“Pass McGass,post:29,topic:73202"”]

regardless of steps takin by your friends…a lobe stretched to say 540guys size will needs lots of time and perhaps mild surgery to fix…
either way your going to have some sort of droopy/asshole looking ear lobe…

back on topic…someone got hit with a wrench

Ugh, can you stop fucking up the quoting system and start spelling “you’re” correctly?

And yes, someone did get hit by a wrench, and that had to fucking hurt. How many stitches does it look like it’s going to need, 540guy?

for my ears or face? haha. got 4 internal 5 external on my eyebrow.

[QUOTE=Pass McGass;Ugh, can you stop fucking up the quoting system and start spelling “you’re” correctly?

And yes, someone did get hit by a wrench, and that had to fucking hurt. How many stitches does it look like it’s going to need, 540guy?[/QUOTE]

yea how many are your gunna need?

That’s not too bad. Those internal ones are sweet; you will feel them for like 2 weeks and then they just disappear.

wayne is this the kid that lives across from dairy queen with the lowered truck?

any nerve damage? this story is fucking crazy.

btw my ears were at 7/8 and when i finally took them out (not stepping back down) they closed up just fine in about a year.

yea they think i have nerve damage in my left eye, going to get that all checked out in about a hour, ill post the epic infos. btw im at 1 1/4th, just gunna pay for the surgery.

first you shat your own wallet, then you get beat to hell with a wrench.
things just keep getting better.

for real though, hope everything goes smoothly for you.

i only make epic posts. how does one go about suing someone?