WtF underc0v3r cop?!

So I’m standing in line at this vending machine, this dude comes up to me an says, you fit the description let me see your wallet. I said woah bro, boooom out comes the badge I’m all likke easy bro chill. Wtf mate. He then goes through my wallet saying he has to write down some info. Weird thing is I have all my bank information a few credit cards and a gift card to panda express. He then asks for my social just to verify I didn’t steal some dudes id. Weird shit mang.

Meh.

not impressed.

FYI I am totally not migrating this thread.

i dont think we should migrate this user.

3/10

So much hate these days here.

lol hate? should we pat you on the back for a job well done when in reality its not very well done?

Obama Nation!

Nah, that shit sucked. But man not migrating me, that shit hit home, like deep in my heart. I love this place as it provides much entertainment and a mild automotive education. I treat nyspeed like real life.

All this thread needed was “Wallet Inspector!”
http://theappslab.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/walletinspector.png

lol +karma

Geehee is just pissed that he is retaining water weight. Once he gets over his period he will loosen up.

im pissed that ive been at work since 830 am

Im pissed that I have to work until Sunday at some point in time, and I have a fucking black eye.

why do you have a black eye?

and lets get drunk.

You need that filet o fish, give him that fish.

Explain.

Earlier this afternoon I got smacked in the face with my vicegrips as they popped off of a bolt under my truck. It cut my face along the eye socket, and it is now all black and blue. It taught me that I should not have cut my 19mm wrench in half for the last project rendering it useless for this project.

ok, well, this thread now needs to be migrated.

lol