OP Fuzz>*psphinx81

Tonight in front of the duffs cruise night…me and his bro bladez seen it first hand…Silly R1C3R and your loud exhaust :mamoru: :whip:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/Twizted8x/OWNEDDD.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA, i thought he was gonna get pist at me for screaming back at u fuckers rofl

god hates you

jk

:rofl: was funny when everyone comes up to me and is like “dude i think your brother is pulled over right up front here.” So we go to look and sure enough it’s him, lol.

bladez u gonna let this po po own ur bro like that?? u better show this po po whos boss

should of had a domestic and i wouldnt of had a problem :frowning:

thank god he didnt look under my car tho

:word:

yea every muscle car that pulled out of there was getting on it hard and doing burnouts.

funny thing tho was, right when he walked up to my car he said “i had to stop investigating a accident to come after u” haha

what a dumbass

OPP was on a rampage today… in a streamline of traffic on jewett holmwood…i was picked out for no front plate. the popo proceeded to try to find something else wrong with the car, tints, etc etc etc… ughh… unfair

:tdown: OPPD… thats weak

“knock on wood” ive never had a problem with my tint or straight pipe, even while pulled over. I also keep all of my Criminal Justice text books in the Jeep.

:gay2: that sux you got a ticket

Should have told him to go fight real crime, and stop picking on people that just want to cruse. A 7-eleven was prob gettin stuck up wile he was given you a ticket lol

‘had to stop investigating an accident (because you drive a yellow import with mods)’

:roll:

hope it wasn’t too bad in the end

That goes over very well.
Tickets = no fun.

lol it wasnt… he gave me “inadequate muffler” ticket

ive used that before…it dont go over well

I was sitting/eating at Taffy’s a couple weeks ago as a cop sat at the red light about 20 feet away from me a domestic at the other light does a huge burnout and drives away.
THE COP DID NOTHING!!!
He just sat there and watched this big domestic burnout as the guy drove away!