Warranty Work ::RANT::

Good luck, I just started a thread on dubs trying to find a good Euro shop.
I have been to several in WNY and they either suck or lie or both.

Since you mentioned Premium I will tell you that the only experience I have with them is going to test drive a car they had to jump start it and they crossed + and - and blew the radio.:biglaugh:

And I had to explain to them what they did after I told them the radio didn’t work and they explained that they had to jump start it.:stuck_out_tongue:

Dunno man, that sucks. Had something like that happen to me.

If the dealership was any good, you would think that the adjuster would have been out there already. The fact that it’s been that long suggests that the dealership isn’t trying hard enough, or just bs’ing.

And I agree about that " oh no, dont call them. we’ll do that" BS. They knew you caught them IMO.

I know it won’t help your situation, but in my experience I would advise people to steer clear of 3rd party warranties. If you want an extended warranty, get it from the manufacturer. Costs a bit more, but worth it if you ever have to use it!

:word:

Except it’s been 3 weeks now and they haven’t done their job, which includes getting the warranty shit taken care of.

A little advice I got from a Buffalo Supreme Court judge when I was getting fucked over by a shop is to file a complaint against the shop with the DMV, not the BBB. The DMV licenses repair shops and if they get enough complaints they will investigate and the shop has to shut down for the investigation.

You’re getting fucked. Time to stir up a shit storm of trouble.

Wait… Did you just quote yourself. No you didn’t… yes…yes you did.
Well anyway I am not going after the shop. It is the warranty company that I am after. And if we end up finding out it is the shop, then we go from there. But I am thinking it is the warranty company lying to both of us right now. Why would the shop want to screw me…they get paid either way.

If you are having warranty work done, why not take it to a dealer aka autohaus, northtown?

i know for a fact chris has been trying to get the adjuster there to get the work done on your car. he hates the fact it is there…for obvious reasons. it is a nicer car, typically broken into as you should know (headlights are very popular) and if something happens to it, not only is it his dime but he would feel terrible.

i know you are behind chris, but for everyone else who is saying the shop is bs-ing…it just aint possible. chris is incabable of being shady like that, it is how he made his name in this business, and keeps some outstanding clients.

ROFLMAO. Are you serious, have you ever had any work done there, or heard the horror stories from the two. Never take your car there.

And on another Note…

Good things look to be happening at the shop. Motor is out, Warranty company finally showed up. Sounds like the inspector was cool with it. Now to see what the warranty adjuster says when the inspector sends him the report. Hopefully will be done soon. Want to have it done before NOPI although nopi looks like it is going to be a bust. Well just thought I would give you guys an update.

ROFLMAO. Are you serious, have you ever had any work done there, or heard the horror stories from the two. Never take your car there.