was thinkin about gettin another car..

im not a novice…just one to DSMs…:ahh

Same difference sweetheart. I ain’t making this shit up. :crazy

so the first time you touched a DSM you already knew all about them? :Idiots

I never owned one thank God. But, most DSM owners are cult-like because they rely on others for help. Sure, you can learn it. But, man, it’s not an easy car to own especially given they are ~20 years old. This is especially true if you start modding them.

Did you read the other 2034092423094230230923942 similiar posts in this thread? It’s not a conspiracy. Just trying to save you some headaches and making sure you realize it’s a platform that drains a lot of people mentally and financially. :slight_smile:

yea, im just sayin, thats all…but like a said like 2 posts ago…i think the olds is a front runner as of now…it looks clean…but ill probably check it out in the am…ill snap some pics and post them here…

thats not necessary, we dont want to see it.

just cuz you dont doesnt mean everyone else feels the same way…

im sure its a bondo mobile… its not worth seeing unless its got 33x10.5w’s and skinnies on the front and a high strung big cube motor in it. if not, keep it away!

not every old school car has to be a dragster ya know…and i didnt go look at the car today…i forgot i had to work today…lol

no reason to have an old american made car with a v8 unless its a dragster. no reason at all

Dont be a pussy, buy a dsm and jump in head first.

Learn how to do the timing belt and you will be fine.

i would…just insurance might be too much for me for a dsm…

not to be an ass but maybe personal taste…

exactly…thank you!

i own an old american made car w/ a v8 right now…lol

yeah but it sucks

right now, yes it does…but hey we all have owned a pile at one time or another right?

right now… love that line. like its gonna be some hot rod.

this exact one…maybe not…cuz i dont want to keep paying on insurance for cars to sit and not drive them…so the motor and exhaust will probably come out and ill junk the rest and find a cleaner shell and put my stuff in it…cuz i dont feel like fixing all the problems w/ it…

frame rot near back bumper
rear brake line wrapped around axle
broken windshield
wiring issues
smashed drivers front window
pass front window off track
window motors are dying
rust along bottom of car that i found when i ripped the trim off…

probably more that i havent found/arent remembering off the top of my head…