washington swap meet today

got there around 630. just in time for the good deals and a good parking spot. nothing good import wise except some fiberglass wide civic fenders that would have fit slicks nicely, but nice domestic shit.

here is what we picked up- 950 carb for 225, 15 inch like new slicks that still had traces of the m/t sticker w/ wheels 225, bench vice 5, kd stripped bolt removers set 8mm to 14mm 5, b&m auto shifter w/ cable and surround- 40, heim joints and turn buckles- 10, hood scoop that no one makes anymore new- 20, nitrous activation button w/ the coil style wire- 3 bucks.

my only miss was there was a guy selling a shitload of cornwell tools for cheap. i hit him up while he was setting up. when i came back, he was picked over. wanted to buy some prybars and the sockets i lost of him. still got some shit though.

my only “wish” was a rat rod ish ford t bucket. i tried to get it rolling chasis, guy wouldnt do it. he wanted 3800 for everything which wasnt bad. frame was so-so, 9 inch rear, glass body, sbc powered and had the rad shell and other parts. would have been ideal for my turbo 4 banger vw powered rat if he would have sold as a roller. the motor/trans,and some of the other shit i had no need for. plus, was on a shortened frame so i couldnt see how i would have caged it to make it track legal w/o chopping to much shit. looks like ill still have to make my own frame.

i only got a pick-up load of stuff!

i bought a motorcycle tire for 5bucks.