Watch Crew: New pickup

nice looking watch, but that’s a shit loan of coin to drop on one. I have to debate spending 100 on a watch, let alone 4 digits

more power to you, if ya can afford it :tup:

nice watches rarely depreciate esp if you buy in the pre-owned market; i bought a watch last year for $3200 that i’m selling for $4k right now.

right on :tup: that works

How do you remove/swap the face off like that? Am i retarded?

yes you are…that was the back :piccard:

not my style but i can dig it… square chassis’ are too hipster for this cat. Square says to me that it’s a “hey look at my watch” watch.

i’d wear it upside down… fuck time.

Looks like something a shoe salesman would wear.

Fits your image. :stuck_out_tongue:

it’s a reverso, the watch face/movement rotates within the case

yeah man, it’s not like the design hasn’t been the same for the last 80 years or anything

this one is way better then that pos:

http://cache.wists.com/thumbnails/e/01/e01907152dc21359b1ca7b2afdbdb1cd-orig

ftmfw … so i can also cheat on my math quiz!

Nice. Nice. :tup: :tup:

Funny you should mention that I just got a new watch today as well

but wait theres more!!

Bitch is reverseable son!! I know its not “baller” but i really liked it and appearently this thing was in the $700 range at one point. This is my third watch this year none are really expensive but i may get something sweet someday.

Funny you should mention that I just got a new watch today as well

ony mine is stainless with a darker brown leather band

Bitch is reverseable son!! I know its not “baller” but i really liked it and appearently this thing was in the $700 range at one point. This is my third watch this year none are really expensive but i may get something sweet someday.

Shit I had a fossil Blue watch and that cost me like $90 and it was way too expensive lol. I cant see spending that much on a piece of jewelry. Not for myself anyways.

:tup: if i had the coin id be rocking a sweet watch

That’s actually nice looking.

“digital” is coming back, at least in the Harry Winston Opus 8…but that’s a whole different animal

PS - The watch came in this morning. The manual is 36 pages x 8 languages. Phenominal watch, the reverso function is awesome, the face is super clean and while the watch wears big it’s not nearly as large as my Panerai but also not as small as a rolex. A great multifunction piece

fucking faggot, what the hell is this?

http://gallery.me.com/joedinardo/100048/IMG_0026/web.jpg

go take your wife to six flags.

Walter I posted video for you

Cool pickup Joe, not my cup of tea, but it must be nice to have such diversity in a watch collection. :tup:

I liked it. Then I watched the vid. I’m such a sucker for a solid gimmick. Nice watch man.