Watch how real shit gets the next few years (China hacking everyone)

but again, who knows what is true and what isnt anymore.

This doesn’t sound like insider trading or anything.

So wait a minute… Solarwinds software is used by Dominion? Trying not to get sucked into some crazy conspiracy rabbit hole…

Yea but only the Orion software got popped don’t think Serv-U had issues

@JayS you dont want to join me at the bottom of this rabbit hole?

i certainly do not recommend it unless you have a lot of other hyper-positive things going on to counter-balance the mind-fuck that ensues.

You guys are wild

Also what a fun week for computers

So @LZ1 how certain are we that this attack was Russian? Because it kinda smells like the whole WMDs thing with the typical politicians talking of “retaliation” and “act of war” etc.

To most people a cyber attack is so amorphous that it’s hard for them them assess the damages. You can’t see the body of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, or the fires in Pearl Harbor. We just have to trust what we’re being told.

With Trump out it’s definitely time to get in some conflicts around the globe to pay back those military lobby special interests.

It’s China or Russia and but most likely Russia.

The war comments are politicians who are disconnected from reality if you read back in this thread China has hacked the US a ton over the past 10 years and the same with Russia.

On the flip side the US also hacks other countries however in a more measured approach…well unless you’re Iran but hey.

This is a decent post about everything and the larger issues https://blogs.microsoft.com/on-the-issues/2020/12/17/cyberattacks-cybersecurity-solarwinds-fireeye/

1 Like

thanks for the link.

i’d like to see any more content you think it accurate about these things.

I mean I know a fair amount from the technical side as far as attribution time will tell. Everyone seems to think its the SVR out of Russia and not the GRU like it usually is.

Something like this takes a lot of planning and a lot of hands on keyboards.

Personally I was surprised this wasn’t bigger on the news sooner but who knows with the election cycle still unfolding if people want to hear about russia all over our random gov orgs.

North Korea is also bored

strong text

NK’s 100 hours of free AOL will be up soon and they’ll be back in the stone age anyway.

https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2021-supermicro/

Can’t read, paywall, and I sure as hell am not giving Bloomberg any money. :slight_smile:

No shit it loaded fine for me lol