Watches

Yea, I like Bulova but I want something above that. I am not sure what I need to spend to get there but if that’s a nice new VW, then I want a BMW. Not ready for the Lambo yet.

100%

I been using a combo of Chanel Sport, Lacoste, and Jean Paul Gaultier

Would have bet my life’s savings on this.

^^ lol.

At least Shawn knows where I’m comin from.

Everyone values things differently.

This one is kinda cool looking though!

Quality could possibly be garbage, but I don’t know enough about watches to tell the difference…

I <3 my Omega.

Omega Speedmaster Legend. If it’s good enough for Schumacher, it’s good enough for me. =)

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/movadobaby_2070_41579147

I bought mine when I was in St. Thomas (and yes, it’s 100% legit) and it’s great. I plan on buying a cheaper Tag Hauer when I go back down to have something to wear 24/7 and then get the scratches fixed on this one. I’d prolly also go with a rubber strap over the stainless just so I don’t scratch it much. As anyone who has seen me since late April will tell you, I wear the Omega all of the time. It has normal wear and tear for a watch that gets worn in the situations I wear it in. The only time I take it off is for sleep or shower. Sometimes when I take a shit too, but that’s not something I can explain.

I don’t care for something flashy, I just like something that works and will retain it’s value. For what it’s worth, I had the watch appraised at $5500 and I paid over $1k less than that. As Justin said, a good watch will either hold it’s value, or gain value.

That’s a great looking watch!

Thank you. I started my search for a watch in like, March or so. I found several online, but wanted to see it, feel it in person. When I was in St. Thomas I went to every jewelry store I could find. One place finally had it, but they had to get it from another one of their locations and it was the only one in the Caribbean. I plan on going back to that place in January.

They didn’t think I was serious about it at all at first. Once I gave them the part number I was looking for, their manners changed. Once I bought it, they were my best friends lol.

I really like the design of it. Around the face, it has the history of Schumy’s racing career, and on the back it’s a skeleton design where you can see the watch guts, and then around that it has the number of the watch (mine’s 990 I believe) and then says “Michael Schumacher” and some other stuff.

Good deal. I’ve got a decent stainless steel Swiss Army watch that I’ve had for 5+ years, my dad won it and give it to me, I love it, it’s simple, can wear it wherever without it being out of place and it’s built like a rock. Poppa Kramer’s got a gold Rolex with 10 diamonds in the place of the 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, dunno the exact name of it. Say’s he’ll pass it on to me eventually :excited

my uncle is a big watch guy. has some big ol heavy ones… all very pricey, very nice, very classy. id love to have a nice time piece, but i just feel very awkward wearing a watch. last time i wore one was on my last deployment because i need a way to tell time for flight operations. just some timex thing ya know

Dude I thought I was the only one in the world who did this. :thumbup

I rarely ever wear a watch, but some girl bought me this Citizen Eco Drive a while back, probably doesnt compare to all the baller watches but it cost her over $600 I think. It’s kinda big but I like it.

http://slimages.macys.com/is/image/MCY/products/4/optimized/471384_fpx.tif?bgc=255,255,255&wid=327&qlt=90,0&layer=comp&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.7,1.0,0.5,0&fmt=jpeg

The only reason why I don’t wear a watch every day is because the stainless steel band tends to pull at the hair on my wrist. That crap HURTS.

I have 2 Citizen Eco-Drives, love them both.

ones black and i wear every day - and the other one i used to wear every day and is chronograph. i’m not posting pics, cause i’m not searching through a billion citizen watch pics online.

movado suck.

tags are good

breitlings are hot

omega are great.

and bell ross i want!!!

all $$$$

i have a swiss army vertronix. love it. its sexy, classy and manly as all hell

hamiltons are sweet too. the air race is one of my fav watches.

I have had my Tag for 2 years now. Wear it everday, welding, working on cars, going out, etc… Its a great everday watch and will hold up like no other.

I rock a Swiss Army Victorinox. Metal bands. Love it, was $450.00

If you get a watch that’s sized properly and has a good band on it, you wouldn’t have that issue. My Omega has neer pulled any of my hair out, and anyone can tell you I am prolly just short of a Grizzley… Or Justin’s (Celtic) cousin, Tyler.

What model Tag? I was prolly going o do a Formula 1, but I’m not sure yet still. I really like the Carrera line as well.

I <3 Cossey’s Carrera.