Watches

http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/@0_mall/jiyuusha/cabinet/fossil/am3726.jpg

i have stainless tissot swiss army, had it for years, has been a good watch

Well because you’re so big, manly, and jacked (we call that a meathead, btw) you should prolly get a 50mm+ watch. It’ll also help you compensate for your short comings.

we cant all be as hung as u ya know. y u gotta rub it in my face? :frowning:

Because it was too much to rub in your sister’s face.

fyi, my mother is dead. but thanks. :Idiots

My bad man. I edited said post.

its a new trend to get a big watch. personally i dont like some of them, theyre way too big to be worn as a normal watch. its too showy. its just screams LOOK AT ME, its like driving a bright yellow hummer. yea its there but who really gives a shit. if you want attention do something usefull instead.

well im glad i said that but she isnt dead, just wanted to make u feel bad. hahaha

i win!!!

gawd, will you two kiss and get it over already? HAHAHA

j/k…dont kill me!

You father fucking cock sucker! I hope you pop a vein next time you’re at the gym.

im loling over here!

got jooo!!!

kisses naow or later?

but seri, i want a Bell Ross. they are sick! so simple yet so mean.

I have a citizens eco-drive… but I’ve been debating a Bulova for awhile… but its hard to pull the trigger on a $1200 watch…

'caus youre a stage 5 pussy

lmao yes I am. When I’m shirtntyinitwithpinstripepants to work I’ll do it. ;p

:lol

I had a Bell & Ross HydroMax before buying my Omega…I regret getting rid of it because I loved the watch…it was just too ‘tall’ on my wrist…the Planet Ocean has a much larger face but not hear the ‘height’ which makes it much more comfortable. B & R make a beautiful watch for decent money for sure.

do want, do not want to pay the $$

It really depends on the size of your wrist/forearm. I tried on a bunch of different watches and the bigger ones looked ridiculous on me.

Then again I only weigh 140lbs. I had to take 4 or 5 links out of the Fossil before it even came remotely close to fitting my wrist. :lol

this is y ur not a man yet. come talk to me when u can hang with the bog boys.