Watches

im not eating like a fairy nor am i going to drink muscle milk

:gay

and if ya’ll are out in an expensive watch, yet no equally expensive bracelet and necklace (necklace with nice T-shirt, never a polo), sub 200 dollar pants, etc then you need to take a step back in fashion:haha

Not quite. I see no reason to spend that much on pants, shirts, etc… I but a watch not only for it’s looks, but for it’s accuracy, craftsmanship, and quality. I also don’t go out often, and 95% of the general population wouldn’t know an Omega watch apart from a Timex if it slapped them in the jimmy.

I wear my fossil with a vast array of brands. Timberland, DC, alpinestars, nike, us polo assn, dockers… :lol

I have a nice sterling silver necklace that i wear 24/7 as well. if i am wearing a t shirt i usually wear it out, otherwise while at work or while wearing collared shirts i keep it in.

also like mentioned, it looks stupid wearing a 500 dollar watch with 5 dollar a pair wal mart jeans. :lol

Yeah, but Shifters DO know… And we all have supermodel wives/gfs with Jimmy Choo bags to match the Escada denim…

Oh snap, forgot about that.

an expensive watch is more than an automatic sundial. its a symbol of power, and class. its all about the swiss craftsmanship and the countless hours they put into each one. i for one have not spent more than $600 on a watch, but i would if i had the funds.

You could get a ‘base’ model Tag Formula 1 for not much more than $600. If you really wanna step into the neighborhood of GOOD watches though, I’d expect to pay around $1500+.

$1500 for a good watch is cheap really. PD Indicator, sub ~$100K+ easy if you can find a legit one for sale. Only 50 copies were ever made.

I love watches. I’m rocking a Seiko chronograph right now. My next watch will definitely be an automatic. Probably an Omega but I may want to go back to a leather strap.

Any ballers in here with a tourbillon? :smiley:

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii282/swaiknow/5130.jpg

my next watch. except with white numbers. Nixon 51-30

anyone know anything about hamilton watches? i found one i like just curious if anyone can speak on their quality

yes. Hammies are a great quality watch for a decently cheap pricetag. i love the air race with the orange face and the SS braclet. i was thisssssss close to buying it.

oh hai

i should ban u for wasting space. :Idiots

+1. I can’t spend $60.00 on a single t-shirt. I do have a couple of expensive Abercrombie jeans but I’d be damned if I spent my money on them. I had a friend who worked there and gave me a great discount on them.

I have a fossil watch I wear pretty much everyday and it cost $100.00. I have my other watch that cost $1,200.00 and I rarely ever wear it.

I just got this one for my b-day. Told my fiance either this one or a swiss army victorinox, still will prolly pick up the victorinox someday soon since i love both of them

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/rchip411/at0810-55x.jpg

1 Like

i has a swiss army victorinox

http://www.bbsboardsports.com/images/nixon-player-silver-black.jpg

My current watch Nixon-The player