We are fucked.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/world/10356471/iran-says-could-deploy-navy-near-u-s-coast-report/

Time to bunker down.

No worries, Dave Brown will chase them away with a shotgun.

I would love that show down

The term “gang rape” i dont think is even enough for what would happen to them.

Iran must not like having a Navy. Stupid move on their part.

that would be beyond dumb.

Yah… if theres one thing I wouldn’t fuck with, it would be the American Navy. Doing pussy suicide bombings on your own land is one thing, trying to go against billions, probably more like trillions of dollars in ships, submarines, aircraft’s, and land missiles is just silly. Conflict would take about an hour.

More like they would be fucked by doing this.

Well I’m sure there is some strategy to this.

Even if it is blaming US for being “cruel” and making us to be the bad guy after they get annihilated.

all our other navel armed forces aside, even the navy seal team 6 are trained to dive to 1000ft with un detecting gear to strap bombs onto subs and ships and shit.

Iranian Navy

:rofl

+1 on that. Come at the US NAVY, BRO.

Hopefully they bomb washington and kill all the dipshits we are paying to run this country into the ground

Hey Iran

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/3/3375636.jpg

Grenada!!!

I am sure we can afford another war. :rofl

Solving everything with bullets at some point we are going to run out of ammo. While other countries that DON’T have to fight wars can stock pile insane amount of arsenal and/or surpass us economically.

Let’s hold off on that until may be we can bring the unemployment rate down by 1% point and lower the insane amount of health insurance we have to pay to cover a family.

lol

a little wikipedia search about the Iranian navy and I found this. Thought it was rather funny.

The Alvand class (also called the Saam class frigate or the 'Vosper Mk 5 type) comprise four Iranian light patrol frigates. Only three are currently in service.
All four ships were originally named after characters from Ferdowsi’s Shahnameh, but after the Islamic Revolution they were renamed after mountains in Iran.
The United Kingdom built all four ships which were originally armed with nine Sea Cat anti-air missiles and five Sea Killer anti-ship missiles. The Iranian Navy has since replaced these missiles with Chinese equivalents.
One Alvand-class frigate, the Sahand, was sunk by U.S. forces during Operation Praying Mantis in 1988 after unsuccessfully firing upon an A-6 Intruder flying from the USS Enterprise. It was then struck by Harpoon missiles from this aircraft, and then a coordinated Harpoon attack from its wingman and a nearby surface ship.

:rofl Chinese missiles even!