We have so many....

We have so many 350z and Skyline that i would be quite interested in seeing the best from both worlds take it to the drag strip. The winner would get his car put up in the banner somewhere or whatever (details can be more specific once things get started, but for sure there would be a motivational factor involved) I would also film the race if people wish. Neways, i thought it would be cool to see both of the best from each go head to head before the snow starts falling. Nice and cold now for your turbos to spool :smiley:

anyone else think this is a great idea? yes, no? Maybe it can also be TorontoNissan’s first meet of the year? What does everyone say?

id be up for that…BUT my car is a circuit car but i wouldnt mind takin a 350Z on at the strip…muhahaha…whos ready to step up??..lol

Navin

If this happens, myself and maybe rick? would split the winner’s cost at the drag strip. Cost meaning the admission fee to get in, not if anything else happens =P

LETS DO IT. Navin you ready to take on a 350z? Most i’ve seen on this forum is 403rwhp.

ill be ready next season, once my car is tuned…not worth doin it this year since it will be stored soon…but we are expecting 550-600 WHP…

Nav

Wowha 550+ whp that will be one fast car. I would probably be a little out of my league with my 403whp. 350T_T says he is building his to run at 22psi. That might be more what you are looking for. I’ll be getting re-tuned next spring so I’ll give this a try next season, with a car in my range. I have not been to the strip with this car yet.

Damn… Haven’t even started boosting yet!! Next year maybe… :slight_smile:

That sounds awsome, but out of my league aswell. I would love to watch that for sure though

Navin’s GTR FTW!!!

Choku_doki, how would you set it up? N/A vs N/A or just have a freeforall run what ya brung type ofthing where the best overall wins?

Damn RB20! Im too slow for all of you guys…

We could do fastest NA but i havn’t seen any modded NA 350z on here so it’ll be like stock vs stock.

i would probably post up a thread asking for some #s and the two highest numbers from each side can dual it out.

we could also have the fastest 350z and fastest skyline which would probably be Navin’s GTR.

its up the the people! :smiley:

hmm well if someone comes in with a N/A built 350Z then I will have to build an N/A RB30 to compete :smiley:

RB30 into a lighter GTS-t :cool:

:stuck_out_tongue: … You guys will have to contend with my baby… ONI

R32 GTR… doing a major engine overhaul over the winter…

http://www.jdm-imports.com/JDM_STUFF/jdm5.jpg :smiley:

ohhh i would like to see a nice race between the skylines

this could be very interesting.

Our 350 is N/A with Most bolt ons done… Intake, headers, Cats, Exhaust, Plenum and a few other things. Id be down to come out, it sounds like fun.

dont worry mitch…i got something for you!!!..lol…be aware of Barney…

Navin :cool:

what would a car like that run in the 1/4 mile? approx what is your estimated gain in power from the various mods.
i’d love to come down to see your car when i have time, it sounds pretty cool!

Well despite that fact I’ll be running over 14psi (easy) with bunch of new goodies over the next couple months, I gotta say that she won’t be drag racing at all.

The car will set for drifting mainly but, you never know I could change my mind.:wink:

Power gain for each item at the Motor.
DC Headers 10-12
Random Technology High Flow Cats 7-10
Stillen Exhaust 16
AEM Intake 8-12
AAM Plenum Spacer 10-14
(im sorry if these arnt bang on im going from memory some may be higher or lower)

These #'s may be a little high but it should be putting out around 320-330hp at the Engine around 260-265+ or so at the wheels… Its not tuned yet. The ECU is going to AAM in the spring and theres also the possibility of some forced induction in the near future.

As for a 1/4 time it hasnt been run yet but assuming i get a decent launch im gunna say a mid 13, because a stock Z will run a 13.9-14.1@101 so i dont think im to far off, But who knows lets take it to the track and find out :slight_smile:

Your numbers are kinda off…

AEM intake wont give you that much, I believe 6hp at most. So are the cats, I believe someone did a dyno with test pipes and only accumlated 3whp.

The rest seems to be accurate.

AEM is suppost to be the highest gain for a intake so 6 is a low guess but u never know. This is why i put high and low #'s just to give an idea because ive seen so many different #'s from different people on the same part… The Cats are supper accurate because thats the # R-tech and Stillen Quotes, along with the Dyno sheets ive seen.

But we will never really know until it hits the Dyno Next yr…