Weather 518

Any ski shop should have one I dunno where you live but there’s ski market in latham goldstocks in glenville high adventure which I think is also in latham. Or do it the cheap way go to the dollar store get a cheap carabiner key ring tie it to a string tie the other end to your bindings and clip tha caribeaner to your boots

ski market in latham has been closed for a while. like to the point where all star has taken over there whole store and expanded there’s.

Plaine’s Bike/Ski/Snowboard on State St in Sch’dy. Place is legit, the employees are friendly/helpful, and the prices aren’t half bad either.

Oh shit you’re right. I never really shopped there so I totally forgot about them closing.

i shop at all star a lot more then i ever shopped there. it’s quite nice in there now.

I know the owner and his son!

High Adventure on Rt 7 on the backside of the albany airport is another option.

I haven’t even dropped my gear off yet to be Tuned! I have heard reports from other instructors of the conditions @ Jiminy!.. I am sure it’s starting to improve with this week’s cold. I’ll ask them later. If I wasn’t sick with a cold I would go for the hell of it and find out for myself.

+1

Forecast tomorrow isn’t looking all that great. Hopefully the higher elevations will stay as snow and not change over to rain.

Agreed should still be fun though.

I’m just worried that they might not even be open. High wind warning + rain is never good for a ski resort. Plus my friend from Bing isn’t coming because of the weather.

Although if it is snowing and the radar looks promising ~5am, I’ll still head out.

Got my blizzaks today…bring on the snow/ice/hail/whatever

Yeah, send me a pm or a text in the am if your goin.

Just sent ya a text.

I’m wired as FUCK and there’s no way in hell I am going to bed anytime before 10am.

I am down. :rofl

Bullshit-ass December weather.

Did you end up going?

i went, i don’t really care if it’s raining/snowing/etc, boarding is boarding. i had a good time, new board is deff lot faster then old, need to get use to that before i kill myself.

What kind of board/bindings do you have elliot?

Nah. I was worried that they wouldn’t be open with the rain/wind warning.

Apparently they had heavy wet snow from midstation on through the afternoon, and a wintry mix below that. I’m kind of upset that I chose not to go now, haha. Oh well.