Weather 518

Shit. Yeah I just had a chaotic day on Saturday my brother his gf and his daughter were in a car accident Friday so I spent the day Saturday driving up and down the northway between here and plattsburgh helping them out and didn’t get home til almost 1am woke up at five the weather didn’t look too promising and decided to go back to sleep. Next weekend though Pico opens and that’s where I have a season pass to so I’m lookin forward to that.

Rain fail.

Ice pellets are shooting down here in Colonie.

It was snowin in albany around 1 not sure what its doin now though.

There’s actually a light dusting on the roads here.

Also I’m bhinkin of going to jiminy fri night. They have a 20 dollar e-coupon for night skiing.
http://www.jiminypeak.com/news/15/48/12-7-10---25-8-hour-day-or-20-Twilight/d,E-Coupon

Tempting. If I don’t end up going to my buddy’s birthday party then I am game for Jiminy.

Gnu carbon credit & burton freestyle

About an inch of ice with snow on top of it in averill park. Roads are fucking horrible.

There’s a dusting at best in Colonie. Forecast says 2-3" overnight, which is probably BS.

We have a healthy dusting in Ravena as of now still snowing lightly.

How much we supposed to get GD?

maybe an inch or so heres my car as of 10:15.

EG got 2-3 inches again.

I feel like that was unexpected, Got woken up at like 3AM to go out and plow…Did not plan on getting what we did or else I wouldn’t have gone to bed at 12:30 :facepalm

weather dude said higher elevations, he lies

Probably get another similar round of snow tomorrow afternoon as well.

I’m 95% down for twilight on Friday. I need to GTFO of the house and do something other than loads of useless school work.

Ill prolly be leavin from work in DT Albany around 430 prolly get there round 530.

Anyone else interested in riding jiminy tomorrow night?