Weather 518

Still sunny enough to have the windows halfway down.

True that. SER had it and the mommakramerminivanmobile has it, not looking forward to the Versa not having it when I’m home next month.

heated leather FTMFW

Only passenger heated leather works :banghead

Fix that shit son!

find me a used heated leather seat brehhhh! i need a warm ass

Just hire a choufer (sp?) Ride in a warm seat and not have to fix anything. Win win situation. Also finding a DD is never an issue!

haha dude i wish! ill just have to deal for now, not on the top of the to do list anyways

Two more days, bitchez.

Yup, definitely ready to ski.

Stayed inside the last three days. F U COLD

My last final is friday. After that I am hibernating for 2-3 days and then proceeding to hit the slopes 2-3 times per week over break.

Holiday rates suck.

+1. And mine isn’t some cheap as flimsy heated element (like my Maxima had) which fail after a couple of winters of use. It’s hot ass air piped directly into the seat.

And cold ass air in the summer.

Climate controlled seats FTW.

I have a Chauferesque car.

I honestly would not mind getting into that business for some rich ass family. I love driving, and if it paid as good as my IT job, I’d definitely do it.

I bought my Mt. Snow Higher Education season pass. $319 including tax. If I go 5 more times, it’s more than paid for. :excited

Oh sick. I was going to pick one up for Gore/WF but never got around to it/iambroke.

What’s snow like/comparable to? I’ve never been there but I want to definitely hit them up at least once this season.

Honestly it’s the best mountain under 2 hours from around here. Their parks are rated the best in the northeast.

Mt snow is great if you like park. Their ski trails are really not steep at all though the the exception of a few short pitches on the north face.

yeahhh Mt. Snow’s parks are tough to match… I love them.

just waxed my board, oh and where local can i get a fucking leash? too use to boarding in vermont where you don’t need them…and if i can’t get any where locally is whiteface really gonna care?