weather change = sick

whos getting sick because of the weather change?

everytime theres a weather change i get sick. my nose is plugged, my ears are plugged and hurt. my throats starting to hurt and i have a dam headache. i cant sleep when im like this it drives me nuts

i am JUST getting over a sinus infection… i hate being congested… its like walking ur less congested the second i lay down i cant breath… its horrible

i just hate being sick. everytime theres a big weather change i get sick and my sinus go crazy

post nasal drip = by far the worst

if u start seeing green mucus get to a dr… and get prescribed a z-pak… for ur sinus infection (itll take care of the chlamydia too :wink: jokes) seriously though it will clear up the infection i was sick for like 2 weeks and i’ve been takin it for 4 days now and what a huge improvement… post nasal drip will make u cough and cough… then ur abs start to get sore then u lose ur voice… its a losing battle… drink lots of water and take tylenol multisymptom cold medicine… with dextromethorphan, guasinesin, acetometiphen, and phenylephrine…

:gotme: i rarely ever get sick.

being a chronic hand-washer helps a lot.

:word:
Same here.

:wave:

All I have to say in regards to sleeping:

Big ‘N’, little ‘y’, BIG FUCKING ‘Q’!!!

holy shit, from when i posted this till now my temp shot to 102 and i felt like hell, nyq saved me. only way i could sleep. i feel better now tho still congested pretty good

I don’t think my temp spiked like yours, but I’m to the congested phase as well. Its sorta fun grossing out all your co-workers by producing gallons of phlem. :smiley:

What weather change? Am I going to be angry when I come to buffalo tomorrow?

It’s 40 and sunny at my house…

no i just steped outside with shorts on and its not bad out here now.

all the stuff that comes with congested i hate my ears pluged. it drives me insanse

no fucking doubt. i went through the exact same thing at work on monday… and tuesday and wednesday. massive ear pain along with being plugged… i should have went home, i imagine i had a massive cloud of bacteria and germs around me at all times