weather

damn, that was some serious shit that rolled thru the brentwood area about 20 mins ago…

same here

Shit is starting to hit here at my house …

its here now …

I thought it was a microburst.

51 near sheets in brentwood was flooded bad…

Yeah its nasty here right now … I hate rain!!!

My brown grass loves it!

cough cough get go…

anywho. i was in canonsburg area not much rain jsut maybe 2 minutes of a steady rain… as i road closer and closer to whitehall i could tell from all the rocks on the road and the run off crap that it rained hard. came in my house and i left my window open right above my computer. water everywhere desk,mouse,comp screen, all over the floor. good shit. it still works though. i guess it was pretty fuckin bad

at least the ride home wasnt too bad…bet that sweet jacket helped alot too

Oh, did the rain feel good on the burns on ur face from the battery exploding??

na when your made of steel you dotn realize the wimpy acid from a truck battery exploding in your face. and the sweet mustang jacket protected me from the ellements on the way home. lil rain on willock on the way up to my street nothing major.

(your road is slippery as fuck when its wet)

how come everytime it rains/snows there is a fuckin thread on PS about it… yeah its raining i can look out the window and see.

truth.

Jeff (nitroice40) and I were standing in my garage when the fucking loudest most violent lighting landed about 1/2 block away…scared the shit out of me.

Blew a good portion of my neighbors awning away and almost hit my car (damnit)

i should :ban: this fucktard for all the stupid threads he makes!

xeleventybillion lol-z

great story, tell it again!

I saw rain yesterday

I double dog dare you

if you banned everyone that makes stupid threads, there would only be 3 or 4 people left on Pittspeed. :smiley:

:rofl: