Holy Moly It's a Monsoon.

I don’t know if it’s raining this bad up in the northtowns, but geezzzzz. It’s coming down in buckets!

Down the street from my house, a pole was struck by lightening and it’s on fire! I hope I don’t lose power.

On a funny note, I saw a convertible mustang parked in a Dollar General parking lot, with the top down. It was just covered by a tarp. :mamoru:

OMGZ RAIN!

WHY DIDN’T YOU MELT?!?!

I saw a squid riding a motorcycle right now in a wife beater and shorts in the heavy rain.

Not hear yet. But lol weather reports.

1 star.

nothing here in willyville yet

I wish it was sunny so I can be a little kid and go play in the rain.

Nothing in Springville yet. I hope it isn’t too hard in EA as I just planted almost an acre of grass seed.:frowning:

^ It might. :frowning: It’s coming down pretty good.

Yea… about that…

I went for a ride, 190, was going to go to the 400, but the sky was just black over there

So I came home, and 2 minutes after I pulled into my garage it started to rain. I didnt even have a chance to take off my helmet yet. Lucky me!

That made my day.

Mine too. I wish I had my camera on me.

Really?

Yea really! I have the garage in the back, I dont take my helmet off till I get inside, I walked infront, checked the mail, walked inside, and I heard it start to come down. and my helmet was coming off.

Grass seed is no fun, you need to water it all of the time but if it rains too hard you are screwed.

I will be riding home in about 30 min. :slight_smile:

touche, joe!

I went out riding with Will and Geoff this morning when we woke up, it started to sprinkle just as we all got home

We are getting hammered right now on the hill here in EA, I’m betting you will be replanting bud.