Weather

this isn’t something im aching for - i dont know if it was discussed or not…and i’m sure we can get it somewhere else on the internet - but simply a suggestion… maybe a current temp + 5day or so forecast? a lot of us going to meets/cruises/whatevers depends on the weather…and a lot of us are on here more than any other site since sports, news and current events among other things are usually all touched on this site…so it would just be convinient - discuss

maybe the current weather shown on a main page and once clicked you’re directed to the forecast? i dont know

Just click on this thread evertime you want to know the weather…

i relaize this…and this is why i said " yes we can get it from somewhere else but its convinient" we can also get news and sports and automotive news etc somewhere else cant we? but we still have all those things…sad attempt on a smartass comment and still no one likes you - okay everyone else, carry on

This is a NY forum, with members from all over the country.

Go get YOUR local weather somewhere else.

But maybe if you had a banner telling you it was winter you would have been smart enough to take your MX’s off before the snow.

none of you have been to other forums, eh? forums that are bigger than WNY where it remembers your Zip code

JayS, Fuck you, you always give me shit about stupid things…
and you are an asshole…i got hit by a fucking truck on the thruway and almost died - thanks

do you use firefox?

safari.

u use a mac? are u really that lazy that u cant use expose to go into dashboard real fast?

seriously

It seems like it would be a very good idea, maybe on the top banner have a little clock with the current temp and the temp for tomorrow, and have different icons for rain/snow/ice/sun/newds etc

Is this a REAL suggestion thread? or a joke?

It sounds like a suggestion to me :shrug:

if we could put up the weather it should go on the uppermost right hand corner of the screen its large enough of an area for a few days

Hit F12 on your keyboard and use the INCLUDED widget that should even already be there, change your zip and when you want to know the weather, hit F12 or click on dashboard in the dock…

If your feeling adventurous, hold shift while you hit F12…

Thhaanksss