webpage guru's help

I got my domain with godaddy. And is there a way to transfer it to another company cause them fool’s at godaddy are asshole’s. Or do i have to sell it or cancel it then start over?

And who can do me a template so i can make it look better and more Pro built… I am done tinking with the layout… it look’s ok to me but there is alway a way for it to be tuned up alittle better…Right now it is a cookie cutter page being build by some on that has no clue as to what the hell i am doing … this is the 3rd year for it so… i want to add a little more to the look and at the same time take a little away.

You can transfer your domain to a different host without cancelling, you would have to pay transfer fees to the destination host though. And I’ll see if I can come up with somethin with more bling and let you know. Do you have a company logo or anything I can work with?

godaddy is actually good for domains… but not for hosting. Why do you want to move it? What is the problem? You can leave the domain w/ godaddy and just buy hosting someplace else (very good idea).

Oh yeah, I can help you with your site, hopefully I will have NDC’s new site finished by the end of the month (March, not today) and then I have a teeny-weeny project to do for PewterSS, then I can help you out a bit. :slight_smile: I have to re-build the stuff I did for Whitey too, since it all got lost in the server-crash-of-05.

i got my hosting with whitey !!!
but the name is mine but it belong’s to godday
here is what all show’s up in a info search :
Registrant: Custom And Sound Po Box 173 Hickory, Pennsylvania 15340 United States Registered through: GoDaddy.com (http://www.godaddy.com) Domain Name: CUSTOMANDSOUND.COM Created on: 09-Nov-03 Expires on: 09-Nov-05 Last Updated on: 09-Nov-04 Administrative Contact: Snatchko, Charles M customandsound@yahoo.com Custom And Sound Po Box 173 Hickory, Pennsylvania 15340 United States (724) 356-4401 Technical Contact: Snatchko, Charles M customandsound@yahoo.com Custom And Sound Po Box 173 Hickory, Pennsylvania 15340 United States (724) 356-4401 Domain servers in listed order: NS.LIQUIDFREAKS.COM NS2.LIQUIDFREAKS.COM
what i want is that all that shit not show up