Webster

I see you guys do a decent bit of 4 wheelin which is awsome. Did any of you ever ride up Webster, near Rostraver, right by the airport across rt 51? Its pretty big up there… it has taken some vehicles lives, lol… anyways, my friend has a 05 Wrangler that he takes up there all the time, we have a great time… maybe we can get a meet together on a Sunday? If anyone knows where im talking about knows its a great time!

Any “hassle” factor?

i thought webster was shut down?

if not it was def great time up there 4 wheeling

I heard that too… but I also ‘heard’ there was some other enterance you could get to it that was more descreet… i haven’t been there in years though.

Living near here, I know all of the entrances of Webster… the main one that everyone usually used to use that came from out of town is blocked. Domincan Gas put up a big fence. The one by the Red Cabose is the one thats blocked, off rt 51. Althought that is only one of 5 or 6 major entrances. All the other ones are open and even if they closed in the future, my friend lives up against the woodline for Webster, so they can never block that. There used to be over 100 quads / bike up there on Sundays in the summer, not as many… but I know all the locals, so if we get stuck it shouldnt be a problem. For you guys that dont know where Webster hill is… its right across Rt 51 from Millers Yamaha in Belle Vernon / Rostraver.

PS - Webster hill is for sale… 2.1 Million… any takers?

This is what Webster did to my friends Rodeo after a night of drinking thinking we could tackle anything… no winch… just pure stupidness… we had to walk off the hill at 2am on a Sunday night wasted in freezing weather… Yes… its a 1999

RIP
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g169/sp71supra/709095345_l.jpg

There was a rumor for a while that a ski slope was going to be built around there. Rostraver could be the next Aspen. :rofl:

thought that was willowbrook :dunno: :rofl:

No… the Stavoies (cannot spell) bought Webster hill (they own Willowbrook and Cederbrook gold course) and that was the plan… they were suppost to log out most of it for slopes in coropration with the DEP, well they cut all the wrong trees down, got a ridiculas fine… which haulted the project to the point that they now have the hill up for sale… 2.1 Million

So no… that project is down the drain… although there could have been many double black diamonds up there if they did make it a resort.

So its alll good… I really would like to get some people together… any intersets? Like a Sunday afternoon, get a few 30 packs and have some fun?

i’ll let my buddy know that i ride along with for wheeln …and see if he’s up for it

i’ll bring my quad up if u guys wanna go

yeah quads are more than welcome… im just trying to see a responce to see how many people we can get together then we can set a date, more likely on a sunday since there are many people up there just incase someone gets severly stuck, etc…

i just talked to my buddy, He said ya he might go

Lord, I haven’t been there in years! I used to ride my old Warrior there all the time. When I saw the fence I thought it closed for good. I would love to get back in there. Miles and miles of good trails.

yeah I can get you guys in… that fence was the old main entrance. There are still a good 5 or 6 left. Yesterday we went in in my friends 05 Jeep (yeah he is crazy) and one of the other entrances we normaly use was blocked with a cable, but we will cut it down, but either way we used another entrance. Its so nice up there… it has everything, trails, hill climbs, mud holes, rocks… and now that im buying this jeep ill have my own vehicle to go if we have this meet!

sweeet…i work on convincing my buddy to go

is this still going on for tomorrow??? if so what time

i guess not

oh my bad, I really didnt mean it this sunday… I figured why not make it a few weeks from now so everyone can get together?

u just said sunday…so i assumed u met the one coming…:rofl:

but ya i’m sure we will be game for sunday