Week End Meats

Wow I am retarded!! It should be for this Friday, messed up the date. We can do 4/15 as well.

This friday would work for me

:rofl

If it’s this friday I won’t make it. Next friday if you guys are out again there is a better chance. I want some more rain to fall before I register the other car.

Did a quick update. Gonna do this Fri, and next as well.

fuckkk this friday? damn you are pressuring me to get my car done

Updated OP in cruise thread.

This meet will be going on all spring/summer/fall long as long was the weather permits

Dont forget that this place closes earlier than most people arrive at any of the lots. I dont think Rotterdam PD is going to put up with an after hours crowd and loud cars in a residential neighborhood. Theres houses all around and I can guarantee somebody will call the cops.

yikes u have a point aslong as said owner of this highbridge twist tells the coppers how it iz

pjb, shut your mouth whore

pizza place across the st is pretty good

Yep, that’s Larry. It’s on 03 that he’s had since new. If you see a white one that looks stock making a lot of noise and acting like a general rolling traffic violation, that’s me:tongue

if nobody acts like amateurs there shouldn’t be any problems

as long as richie doesnt run around trying to spank me it should be alright

eh that may be hard to resist

Not really worried about it as long as people behave on Highbridge road. cops definately won’t come around on a Friday or Saturday night, especially if people leave by 1130.

I lease some land from the town next to my dumpster to the caged in area on right by bridge for extra parking. Only thing I ask is for the majority of people to arrive after 9pm, that’s when I slow down and the kids will be gone.

Comes down to if people wanna respect the area, we won’t have a problem. If people want to fuck around and act like idiots, go do it at the lot
with the ricans.

I’ll have to hit you up when I head up… What is there to do around there never can find anything? lol

dont worry, im sure we can limit the retards.

Depends, but the bars on the weekend are always a fun/interesting time, lol. 4th of July is always good up here too.

Good shit!!! Will be thurr