Week End Meats

4th of july we light off a shit ton of fireworks in our lawn and have alot of people there you’ll have to swing by this year. we got a pretty sick setup

do you guys sell apples?

Melonssss

Sounds like a cool guy, but that’s not around the corner for some of us. Definitely sounds like fun though.

Rotterdam PD LOVES writing equipment tickets btw.

This is actually right near the border for Schenectady and Colonie so its not as heavily patrolled as other parts of Rotterdam.

I know some Roddy cops. Im sure they’d understand…

I drive by there alot, just wondering how many parking spot are there? doesnt seem like a whole lot, esp if “most” people show up, this is shift after all. Ohh i am in for chilln.

we can start some type of KOTBC! thats king of the batting cage if you dont get it.

Funplex in East Greenbush has a shit load of parking spots if peeps ever wanna meet up there.

Probably 50-70 spots or so.

Sounds like a cool guy, but that’s not around the corner for some of us. Definitely sounds like fun though.

lmaooo

OMG. The Go-kart track = :rofl

:rofl

Lmao that is win. The lot at HighBridge has a decent amount of spots as well as the grass area we can also park on

im only going if i can make it on my razor scooter. i will not attend if transportation to and from the event is impossible on my scooter.

Hey I meet in colonie all the time, not around the corner from me either. Sorry if Glenville isn’t exactly close for everyone.

I will be there if it happens. Right down the road from me. There’s a SRT-8 Cherokee there a lot.

that srt is junk that parks their, must be a fat fuck eatin ice cream and fried foods seeing as hes always thurrrr

and colone FTMFW!!!

Its not Glenville its actually on the Colonie/Rotterdam border

yeah I saw that guy, he’s hot but has a small dick.

fuck EG! :rofl