Week End Meats

wear a helmet . kramer did that with his moms mini van was dying

It was also going to be a fuckin’ world class blizzard of devistation last week according to everyone.

Someone wanna ride shotgun? I’ll bring two helmets lmao… And I’ll plasti-dip some racing stripes on it or something lmao

Member hotwh3els used to have a '01 Explorer Sport w\M62 blower. It trapped around 108mph on a GTECH, never had it at LVD. I wish he still had it, we used to clown on people all the time.

This explorer has a broken left rear spring and he doesnt have any intentions on fixing it cause he didnt pay for it, My dad bought a whole new suspension for the rear of it but I guess he’s just way to busy to ever have it fixed. They prolly wouldnt even let me out on the track when they see the left rear wheel tucking. lmao

Awesome sleeper.

http://www.mayerreich.com/uploads/4/3/8/9/4389371/2121543.jpg

Would ya look at that. Some one went and changed my thread title

well I never take the car off the road. I leave it on but I know what you mean. I actually just drove it a few miles to see if I needed to adjust anything and then I parked it again. I actually just got back from my garage and I had to change some shit to get things right…It is all set to go now tho. Friday will be the trial and error to see if I need to tweak anything.

just take it easy so you dont blow the welds on the manifold, and double clutch, no granny shifting.

I gotz enough NOS to blow myself up!

Updated the info

im in for friday and prlly saturday. i have no life

tried to roll 6 or 7 deep but they said only one passenger at a time lol.

Damn son

So, this friday?

Ur not invited, that was the deal. Can’t have a guy looking like a child molester at a ice cream shop, never works well with the local families.

^ THIS

This 100%

Think i might skip class and head home early for the weekend…