weekend jobs

seein as my wife is gonna go back to school soon , i have decided to start doin side jobs on the weekend at my garage . as most of ya know i am a tech for a full time job so i have all the tools ill need " for the most part " . some on i have done work for a can attest that im honest and the job is done right and im carefull around others cars . if ya need anything p/m me to set suttin up :thumbup

start building me a 8.8’

john is good.

good is john.

There is no chin under John’s beard, only another fist.

bump , i do it all . to the right guy i may even give a free reacharound to help ease any stress

+1 for john, he types like a kid with downs syndrome but he knows his shit.

lolol thanks man

I recall John yelling at me and steve, for beating on that ignition rotor, on MY car. lol

John is the man. Had him do some work on my camaro. Job done right and for a very reasonable price.

He’s done some work on my shit and did a good job.

Ill have to see about the clutch in my car if I decide to get it now or in the spring.

its simple paul , do it now lolol . i need the money for my car lol

I need the money too. Ive actually got more than enough for the clutch but Im just sick of blowing all my money on the car.

Theres also a few things Im thinking of doing to the truck, including a leveling kit.

leave the truck stock man , its a reliable d/d leave it that way .

yeah, its sure as hell reliable but I was thinking of a 2" leveling kit to lose the nose down look

interested in potentially doing a distributor cap on an lt1?

get a whole dist , 9times outta 10 the screws bust off in the dist or the dist is on its way out . get a g/m dist kit thru summit for 3-400 bills . but if ya dont wanna do the dist kit yeah ill change just the cap

Paul, leave the truck alone, its not a show stoppa. Your sick of putting money into a car that has the potential to put a big shit eating grin on your face and tent your pants when its 100% running right but you don;t mind spending money on your fucking truck thats not going to do a fucking thing.

Jesus fucking christ paul, you know I like ya but holy fuck you make me want to punch babies.

come work in my shop on the weekends :slight_smile:

hahah ! im gonna use that !