Working on my car rant.

Screw having no room to hook up the stupid little vacuum hose in the back of the blower.

Screw having 238957648 scraps on your knuckles from getting at that top bellhousing bolt that just doesnt seem to wanna budge :bloated:

Screw seeing exactly what you have to do next to finish installing a part, and not being able to get your hand in the right position to do it.

Screw me for taking apart a perfectly good almost new car for more power y0 :bloated:

Screw all the work it’s taking to get twin screwed. :smiley:

All I know is this thing better fucking fly when its done. My new toy is on the way, and if i dont get this done before that gets here, this thing is screwed. :biglaugh:

Bitch session over. :smiley:

Feel free to add yours :tup:

Working on cars is so lame, so much more :pimp: to just pay someone esle to do it…

hope you let me borrow the bike once in a while

:word: thats what im thinking. oh well, too late now :smiley:

Mark will do, I feel bad you dont have anything fast to drive this year. :cry: jk

ugh i need to go install this clutch. yeap any minute now im gonna get right on that :tup:

If you need help, lmk. Im really good at swearing things into place…

Thanks man I appreciate it. :tup: I should be good though, just doin a little hw on modfords before i dig into this centerforce install.

Quit your bitching… you wanna work on my motor?

Thats good, because i really shouldnt help anyway, odds are ill leave it worse than i found it. Reference the dent in my gayzer that for some reason is the same size as my fist…

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :cry: in the voice of arnold “Stop Whining” lol you know i love you

i say you swap with marcus… or if he wants… marcus we can swap… i have no problem with that :)…

Sounds like every time I’ve worked on my car.

There would have been a much similar post up when I was doing my 5 lug 4 wheel disc conversion. But there would have been WAY more swearing.

I’m getting kinda pissed thinking about it. But in the end it was worth it.

Old School Muscle ownz jOo! Easy to work on :tup:

Haha you shaddup Mike. Oh shit you just reminded me. I need a bung welded in on my x-pipe for my wideband. Can you hook a brother up?

Yeah, ive been really pissed alot of the time working on this thing. Many times ive said i should have just paid someone to do it for me. But I am hoping about a month from now when its all dialed in and good to go, I will be glad that i went through it and did it myself. Still annoying as fawk when shit doesnt go right though.

screw this tuning bs

and my brother’s like ‘why would you ever want to send a car to Lingenfelter, it’s all stuff you could do yourself’

:bloated:

good luck man, you’re very brave

dude. dont play around anymore. lets cruise down and have hermann dial us both in when he flies down. :tup:

^i’m probably going to go that route :tup:, hermann tuned ftw

I’ve always loved the “not only did they discontinue your car, they’ve obsoleted it and are about to deny knowledge it ever existed” parts chase :smiley: :tdown:

lol welcome to the world of 4th gen fbodys

at least you have TIME to work on your car