Weekly West End Meets

Hey guys, I was wondering if you guys wanna start the weekly meets on wednesday nights at the timmy’s (dundas and 403) for next wednesday on March 22nd? Winter is finally over and I think that meeting up this wednesday would be a great time for the west enders to meet up. :smiley: anyone here in for next wednesday?

People still meet at 403 and Dundas? I thought the popos stopped that
shit a couple years ago. :dunno:

Still, March is almost over and it’s still too freakin cold.

As nice as the popos are, I don’t like hangin’ out with them that much.
I’m up fer meeting in the west end, as long as it’s not too far west. someplace where food is prevalent. as well as parking. When I lived in Windsor we used to meet up at a plaza that had a taco bell, burger king, little seasers, dairy queen and a mr. sub. no one ever went hungry, unless they was poor. Nothin beats a good burger, good rides, and good friends. Timmy-ho’s is kinda dull. (I don’t like coffee so heh heh I’m biased)

maybe be… I dunno I just moved back to TO a few months ago and don’t remember where anything is anymore… I’ll mapquest it to wherever we end up :slight_smile:

Jams

timmys on islington might be a good idea.
that tsr/son meet last summer turned out nice there with no problems and there is timmys, mr sub, subway, mcdonalds, kfc and spilners girlfriends all close by and open late. :wink:

dundas and 403 won’t be starting up again until the snow is gone… that’s for sure.

I’m up for a meet somewhere, but it will have to be inside, maybe a bar or something, and I’m still driving my beater, so…

I still go by that timmies a couple times a week just to talk to my honda ricer friends :twisted: . If some people want to come on wednesdays imdown, but i still dont think its a good idea because we wont have the same amount of people show up as last summer because the snow is still here… Besides i dont wanna stand outside of my car freezing my balls off. The only other option is sitting in our cars and hard-parking… :?

Just wait till its nicer out IMO… I put my suspension on figuring the winters done, and now theres more snow out :evil:
Have patience.

And G, The popo’s dont bother us at 403/dundas unless were making a shit load of noise. They wont even show up until at least midnight…

Yeah Brandon, I think you’re right. We just gotta wait. First day of spring it snows. Second day… it snows too. Man, this weather is really bs, I hate it. But anyways, let me know if and when you guys are going to have some west end meets, i’m definitely down for that.

islington timmys is good if u guys want to do it there. if not that, then maybe by sherway at williams coffee pub. lots of space, places to chill, never see cops there, etc.