Welcome

we are trying to be able to have a forum for just us 2 wheel people and not have to go to rider/ machine specific forums. Also with most of the riders out there that everyone knows someone who knows someone who if friends with someone. you can go out for a ride with a few people ya know.

Make sure you call me if you’re coming up to thatcher. That’s my neck of the woods.

You got it man! You got your bike back together!?:excited

Gonna have to get your number.

I rode up there quite a few times last year, though never with Chazz.

I’ve got Sat+Sun off all this year, and I’m out at noon every Friday during the summer which equals a lot of riding

Yeah buddy, ugly as ever and ready to go.

I’ll pm you genpatton

I race cars, I play tennis, I fondle women, but I have weekend off and I am my own Boss.

:lol:lol

2 of those things I don’t believe lol :crackup

I don’t believe three. :rofl

OK I don’t play tennis and I don’t race cars.

Oh yee of little faith.:lol

No no, I believe the tennis part. :haha

And anyone can be their own boss, doesn’t mean you make money. :ponder(So I believe that too)

If the other 2 are true, then I would have to assume…

1. You race the CR-V against Prius’s :sleep
  2. Fondling is either against their will, or whilst drugged. :jb

Nothing but love though. :gay

Being my own boss hasn’t paid very well since 2010 that’s for damn sure.:lmao

Who would race a CRV? When I drive that thing I park far off so no one see’s me get out of it. Also… I don’t know what a Prius looks like.:lol

The CRV is the long distance drive, the mustang is the pickup a woman in car, the R6 is for fun & the Scooter is for dropping panties.:number1
Don’t be jealous of the scooter.

LMAO I think I need to expose you to my world. You should have seen the bartender I picked up on at the road house. Before the night was over she was buying me drinks & blowing kisses.:tongue

Didn’t tell her my band isn’t playing tonight due to my strep throat, Oh well.

I guess I need to explore your world this summer rofl