Well guys...it's done for real now.

it’s the second week of september… you have a lot of time to save up dough and get it back up and running.

wat?

S52>K20

Yeah we’ll see what happens

If you weren’t afraid to make your car fast and put a 100 shot on it…it’d be gone too :nono

so does this mean LS1 > K20??

No. He ran a faster time on 3 cylinders than you did on 7

It always has been. LS1>S52>K20>B18>B16>13hp Briggs>D16

I find that hard to believe…because on the cruise, his car wasnt puffing a cloud of smoke…which makes me think this JUST happened…my car smoked from day 1…and burned oil like a mother fucker.

not to mention, cutting a 1.9 60’ on slicks with a 114 trap indictes it wasnt on 3 cylinders…even when I was on 7, my car would bog down from a dig and thats with twice his motor.

If he JUST blew his motor last night, he wasn’t running on 3 @ LVD… Get real.

Not it’s intended purpose, Nitrous is for dummies, hence why I removed the nitrous that came on my car the same week I bought it!

Hey LSx jerks… it was a joke

I called that before it even happened, lol. I knew this was going to be a 13something on 7 cylinders jokefest.

::slight_smile: Tell that to the old muscle guys spraying 200-300 shots… Nitrous isn’t bad, just on stock pistons it was bound to happen, and last night was COLD, cars run lean when its cold. Nitrous will be back, 50 shot on top of a 35r :mwahaha

The 3 cyl thing was a joke too, making fun of when it was a huge deal that you ran on “7 cylinders”.

on 4 cylinders i still ran and trapped faster than your guys’ big V8’s :nana

nitrous is no joke, people think its cheap hp, yes it is, but a simple kit is not all you need to keep you and your car safe. You atleast have to invest over 1000 dollars to run a completely safe and car happy setup. Im sure it doesnt help the fact that joey was racing his car untuned and his afr was around 15:1 iirc

http://smiliesftw.com/x/argh.png

yah nevermind…thought he said he trapped higher on 3 cylinders.

He got tuned for spray, it was safe.

Cars only run lean when it’s cold if you LET THEM run lean…just saying.

he wasnt tuned for a long time and he was spraying, im sure it was neglected from the beginning and all it took was a cold night like last night to do it

My car was running fine then other than being a bit lean. After the tune, plugs continued to blow off (even my NGK 9’s i had in there last night) :nuts The car ran good, my dad refuses to let me go back to Synapse though because he thinks there’s something they didn’t tell me for whatever reason. It should NOT be blowing the ceramic and electrodes off this many plugs, esp. ones rated for nitrous only. Looks like i’ll be doing some traveling to PA to Jeff Evans when my car is done.

The car was fine when i ran this 405whp integra last night…AFRs were good

One pull i sprayed ONCE in 3rd gear because my buddy has never felt spray and as soon as i shut the spray down, the car sounded like a Subaru

I didn’t spray much while untuned, atleast not enough to hurt it that much. It would’ve popped a long time before if it was hurt that much.

It definitely sucks that the car wasn’t tuned for long at all before it blew up. Probably could’ve saved quite a bit on that.