Well, here I am

Going back to the stock M6 kind of precludes launching on a prepped surface. It is just not up to that kind of abuse. A fully built T56 is in the $5,000 range. It’s what I would need to run in the nines with a manny tranny and a 4,000lb car. But since I don’t want a full cage anyway it would be irrelevant and unecessary. The TH400 really ruined the car for the street, IMHO.

welcome to the board :slight_smile: great numbers!

AH now that you shed some light on it maybe the track is a no no now for your maro. Well I hope your going to enjoy it on the street more, and maybe make it to some of the bigger meets if they ever happen.

welcome:wave:

Welcome Rich.

On UBRF, I’m better known as LAFENGAS.

Do you have a Caddy SUV by anychance? It had a license plate that said “KRAUSE”…thought it may have been you.

No, must be some other old dude with more money than taste, or else a drug dealer/drug dealer wannabe/pimp/pimp wannabe.

If anyone cares, I posted a Camaro pic in the “readers rides” section. I guess I can also show it here? I’ll try.

Glad to see you made it on board Rich. I think you will like this site alot. Thanks again for your help with what i PMed you about before I appreciate it.

I definately look forward to seeing your car in 6 spd form come next year. Hopefully we will have some fun NYSpeed meets to attend. :tup:

Have fun!

welcome nice numbers :tup:

:wave: welcome aboard rich

sweet ride, its still as sweet as it was the first day you joined ubrf, lol :wave:

are you looking into any other project cars?

enjoy your stay!

:wave: welcome man good to see some more fast cars making the board latly

Thanks!

I have a Dart block, set of con rods, and a 4.25" stroke crank. At some point, I am going to get what I need to finish it into a 555ci race motor. I am just not sure where it’s going to go from there. My current race car has a short wheel base: 110" and might not like another 150-200hp. So, it’s all kind of up in the air.

Rich- Welcome!

I am curious… is the Dart block in the same car that you have posted dyno sheets from in the past? It was a Camaro if I recall correctly? Or is it another engine you expect to finish in the future?

What is that thing going to be bored to with a 4.25" stroke to make 555 Ci?

No, the dyno sheets are for the street car - '95 Z-28. The Dart is a big-block intended for a race car. What I am trying to figure out is if my current race car has a long enough wheelbase to use the extra hp from a new motor. In there now is a mild 60 over 427 running alcohol with a carb.

4.25" stroke x 4.560" bore =~555ci. This is a good combo with lots of off the shelf parts and it works well. Bigger bores make even more hp, but I like to have some meat left for future overbores. Those blocks aint cheap!

thats nuts… i’m speechless

F-Bods FTW, Fellow camaro owner, welcome

he has already taken full advantage of his welcome period.

come back when you start making some serious HP numbers…

welcome to the board :wave:

Thread started: 10-07-2005, 09:39 AM

10-07-2005, 09:39 AM

10-07-2005, 09:39 AM

:lol: ughhhhh…nvermind…:baby:

too soon junior