well, heres what you guys wanted....

I think us silly fuckers know exactly what is meant by the term WS6.

Not getting rid of the hood…so thats not even a option…

Why?

because I paid money to buy it and put it on to begin with??

Sometimes you gotta admit you are wrong. :lol

Just sell it, put it up on ebay.

the hood looks good on the car i think it looks better than the jungle jim most imports have on there decklid called a spoiler …its your car if ya like it leave it oh and trav leave my old ws6 out of this that car dosent count ya still got that pic of it though the one of it in your front yard?

I had a GTA with WS6 and my dad had a 78 Trans Am with the WS6 package… With the 4th gen they actually changed the hood and wheels among other things with the WS6 package.

They only put the badge on the back of the car :confused

along with every other pontiac sporting the ws6 package it was a handling /appearence package not just the 4th gen

So… Do you need to your sig pic photoshopped now???

Looks, great, keep the hood, I like it, I’m pretty sure you like it too.

lol, yeah, keep the, hood it, looks good.

(mad commas Vlad) :ninja :lol

Looks better with the blacked out FMIC.

I would of kept the tails. Maybe just nightshaded some.

Hood cools down the turbo right? ;D so its functional, keep it.

The FMIC should handle the cooling. Ricer. :slight_smile:

I got it to keep underhood temps down…temps under there got real hot with hot high my turbo sits…I have a 180* thermostat and the hood…which both made it run nice and cool…Heat + Boost = BAM lol

i liked it before, moreso now

If you are worried about damage via hot temps then your hood is a bandaid. Your FMIC doesn’t cool enough?

I think he means the underhood temps and heat soak in the engine. Im sure the IC is enough for the intake air charge temps. Cooler is always better in a FI engine. Even Evos have the vent in the hood right over the turbo and manifold

that vent is for air to exit, not enter.

Cold air entering will push hot air out…

New sig pic for ya… gotta keep updated lol
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc107/PontiacGTA0316/boostincamaroblackIC.jpg