Well i got it...

needs to get lowered ASAP

yes i know…thats one of the first things on the want to do list.

they’re pretty decent looking cars for what they are. at least its supercharged.

how go get some vinyl decals and 20 inch rimzzzzz and race everyone
:stuck_out_tongue:

oh & fixed;)

haha…i wish i could drop it tomorrow…i think i’m going to save some cash…get a collection of parts and install everything in the spring. i dont wanna lower it yet cause i have to drive it through winter :frowning:

im lowering my car saturday, just getting some good snows and taking my lip off, should be fine.

oh nice…springs are only 289 for the SS, maybe ill get some in a few weeks…

damn, wish they were that cheap for my cars.

i’d do like you said, compile the stuff over winter and toss it all in in a week come spring

yeah, ill probably end up doing that. i want to research some more about the car before i start doing anything too crazy lol

lol definately, resale on those arent good, unfortunate for you. and modded usually has even worse resale since people don’t know how good/half assed it is even if it is legitimately put together well.

WTF? The Stage 3 on that thing only makes 250whp? Thats intercooled and everything? umm

“When equipped with the Stage 3 kit, the engine will make about 250hp on premium fuel and 260hp on 100octane”

Weird.

Its always a nice feeling owning a new car, though, isn’t it? Maybe next summer we can run just to see whats up.

stage 3 comes with a whole new PCM. Its prepped for a 50 shot on top of the 100 octane map. So those numbers are minus :tspry:

stage 3 voids warranty

Still… I just thought that the staged upgrades had more to offer than 50hp on top of stock. weird.

Are the a lot of aftermarket options to bump it further while keeping it supercharged?

These cars dyno high stock. I wouldn’t take what GM says about power output seriously.

Not to mention people have dyno’d 270+ with setups similar to stage 3’s. Congrats on getting the car.

If I had one, I’d dump the s/c and get the turbo. Just from experience with my GP. The supercharger gives you that nice big engine torque feel but, doesnt make the power a turbo will. My opinion of why I personally think more imports run a turbo over a supercharger.

I would like to find a stage three when my current setup is ready to go. Could be interesting

chris’s orange SS dynod 270 whp @ new era with the stage 2 w/ intake/injectors/pulley… thats with the full stock exhaust pretty impressive IMO

Ohhh, I remember him.

Well, I have an IRS. Beat that, Chevy.

we had some good runs last night, I’m rather impressed with this thing in bone stock form

maybe i missed it… what color did u pick up? there was a black one going down union behind me in the evo