Well i got it...

pics on page 2, black

hmm i wonder if it was him

union, i dont think so, unless it was when he picked it up.

THIS CAR IS NOT EVEN JDM

not one bit of it, lol

haha i know!! i wanna get JDMjunke has my plate lol

but thanks everyone!! mods coming VERY soon :slight_smile:

I thought he dynoed 260? And its not stage 2 anything anymore. all he has on there from the stage kit is the belt and hub. stage 2 +? lol.

If they aren’t running :tspry: with the stage 3 then there is really no difference from a stage 2 ss. stage 3 pcm is not tunable compared to the stock ECM. so an ss with the stock pcm could end up being pushed further.

can the stock SS PCM be chipped and socketed?

looks nice…

^^^ The PCM that comes in the car is a EEPROM. Just plug into the UART port and change parameters. The local tune shops are capable. :wink:

oh okay gotcha!! wow its been a while since ive seen EEPROM…i should whip out the BOCES binder and start reading it again haha…thanks bro.

thanks bro :slight_smile:

catback exhaust coming in a few weeks…then a drop and possibly the stage 1 kit.

nah i havent been on union in the past week.

Good luck with it man…they seem to be fun to mod and respond well to mods (kinda like the grand prix).

thanks bro…hopefully ill be getting a cat-back soon…the car is just too quiet lol

I hope it doesnt rattle and roll like the old Accord used to when you would be driving by my house with that nasty sounding exhaust :mamoru:

oh cmon…that thing was a beast…god i miss that car…oh well…i like this one haha.

its so JDM, you dont even know.

i know!! im serisouly thinking of getting JDMjunke as the plate…or NEWDZ lol

I’ll give you a month.