Well that's a little f**ked up...

[quote=“beautfldsastr427,post:18,topic:36492"”]

I completely understand. And until you are in that person’s shoes, you will never understand.

Some people don’t get help, for a lot of reasons. And starting over, many times, is not an option.

Put this into consideration: you’ve just gotten a second divorced, you filed for bankruptcy four years ago so you can’t get a loan for anything, you’re unemployed and can’t find a job, unemployment won’t pay for anywhere near your debt, your kids won’t talk to you, you had a heart attack and you can’t pay for the medication, and to top it all off, you have depression that’s not treated.

Got an idea how to fix that?

I’m not saying that it’s the best option. I’m just saying, for some people, it seems like the only option.

And people who make blanket statements, like people who kill themselves are stupid, ignorant, lazy, etc. aren’t looking at the big picture.

[/quote]

I’ve always thought that if things really get as bad as they can possibly get, just running away and starting fresh is 10000x better than just ending it all. Leave the country, go to panama, change your name, do whatever.

I can see how it could get complicated once theres kids in the equation, how maybe them getting your life insurance would be better than you just running away, but still i just cant see suicide as ever being a viable option.

[quote=“newman,post:15,topic:36492"”]

people who kill themselves are fucking stupid.

end of story.

[/quote]

+1

[quote=“newman,post:20,topic:36492"”]

i won’t get lost because i’m not stupid.

it’s fucking selfish and narrow-minded.

sucks that your dad didn’t like you enough to stick around to see you grow up.

[/quote]

Being intelligent, or dumb as a brick has nothing to do with depression.
Many people have it, and seek answers. Many never find a way out.

This man obviously had way too much shit piled up.

BTW

It must be so hard for you to go around and act like you’re parents aren’t ever good enough.

[quote=“Gus,post:23,topic:36492"”]

Being intelligent, or dumb as a brick has nothing to do with depression.
Many people have it, and seek answers. Many never find a way out.

This man obviously had way too much shit piled up.

BTW

It must be so hard for you to go around and act like you’re parents aren’t ever good enough.

[/quote]

my parents are fucking rad. :gotme:

[quote=“RedDawg,post:21,topic:36492"”]

I’ve always thought that if things really get as bad as they can possibly get, just running away and starting fresh is 10000x better than just ending it all. Leave the country, go to panama, change your name, do whatever.

I can see how it could get complicated once theres kids in the equation, how maybe them getting your life insurance would be better than you just running away, but still i just cant see suicide as ever being a viable option.

[/quote]

I never said it was a viable option. I don’t agree with someone doing it. I was hurt more than anyone can ever imagine, especially since it raises so many questions.

But saying something like drama queen (Newman) is being blind to the fact that it happens, and that people can prevent this from happening.

[quote=“beautfldsastr427,post:25,topic:36492"”]

I never said it was a viable option. I don’t agree with someone doing it. I was hurt more than anyone can ever imagine, especially since it raises so many questions.

But saying something like drama queen (Newman) is being blind to the fact that it happens, and that people can prevent this from happening.

[/quote]

yeah he’s a jackass, i just ignore him

ok I’m done with this thread…

I should have known that nyspeed is nothing more that closed-minded boys that have no idea about anything outside of their little car, lack of girls, and music worlds…

:slight_smile:

[quote=“newman,post:24,topic:36492"”]

my parents are fucking rad. :gotme:

[/quote]

Well, my dad was/still is around. :gotme:

Now what do we do…?

[quote=“beautfldsastr427,post:27,topic:36492"”]

I should have known that nyspeed is nothing more that closed-minded boys that have no idea about anything outside of their little car, lack of girls, and music worlds…

:slight_smile:

[/quote]

plz dn’t kill urself

[quote=“Gus,post:28,topic:36492"”]

Well, my dad was/still is around. :gotme:

Now what do we do…?

[/quote]

so is mine? :gotme:

[quote=“beautfldsastr427,post:27,topic:36492"”]

[/quote]

In front of nyspeed council…
: Pulls out little handgun :

You guys say newman is a jackass lol. Not to defend him but shit from what ive seen in his post all he does is say stuff how it is instead of how people want to hear it. Most people go through life getting upset over hearing the truth instead of some sugar coated version that they want to hear.

[quote=“newman,post:20,topic:36492"”]

i won’t get lost because i’m not stupid.

it’s fucking selfish and narrow-minded.

[/quote]

irony.

[quote=“Gus,post:30,topic:36492"”]

In front of nyspeed council…
: Pulls out little handgun :

[/quote]

hahahahahaha…

Ok, I just had to post that since it made me chuckle.

Back to just reading :slight_smile:

Make it look like an accident.

Life insurance doesn’t pay out for suicides.

This guy just passed all his problems onto his family. Good job.

:uhh:

[quote=“RedDawg,post:26,topic:36492"”]

yeah he’s a jackass, i just ignore him

[/quote]

werd, ignore the tools

[quote=“cougarspeed,post:31,topic:36492"”]

You guys say newman is a jackass lol. Not to defend him but shit from what ive seen in his post all he does is say stuff how it is instead of how people want to hear it. Most people go through life getting upset over hearing the truth instead of some sugar coated version that they want to hear.

[/quote]

no, i am a jackass. but being a jackass is far more humorous than saying “i’m sorry that your shitty dad ended hmself”

I’m willing to bet the same people that don’t absolutely hate suicide, only dislike it because you can’t get into heaven if you kill youself.

[quote=“Dlucas,post:34,topic:36492"”]

Make it look like an accident.

Life insurance doesn’t pay out for suicides.

This guy just passed all his problems onto his family. Good job.

:uhh:

[/quote]

Dont’ think he had family left…

[quote=“Dlucas,post:37,topic:36492"”]

I’m willing to bet the same people that don’t absolutely hate suicide, only dislike it because you can’t get into heaven if you kill youself.

[/quote]

And you don’t get into heaven because you touch yourself at night.

HAHAHA ok thanks for clearing that up for me.

[quote=“Gus,post:38,topic:36492"”]

Dont’ think he had family left…

[/quote]

Somebodies getting stuck with it.

Too bad he’s going to be damned to all eternal hell.