Fucking Cops

I hope a prick such as yourself doesn’t bring the misfortune upon the world to reproduce.

Simply stating, Not all cops are out to get you. Granted city cops are a bit more lax than most places…but the 90 in a 40 wouldn’t have mattered…your first speeding ticket on your driving record doesn’t carry points!

You weren’t even a member of pittspeed when i posted that thread. I was in homewood with red neons on my old neon, homewood = crips(wannabes anyway) the neons came on until i turned my headlights on…what i thought was a bunch of hoodlums chasing me(and getting left by a neon) was an undercover narcotics car…living in good old northbraddock(yea right) i am not used to seeing such things and paniced…they threw there lights on oh so late that i had went from 1 block leading distance to 3…http://pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32367

On a side note, all the old heads…i don’t want to hear shit because i’m sure 75% of the people on here have a much worse driving history(whether its on your record or not), and all the dumb shit that happened to me happened over a year ago…when i still had less than a year behind a wheel(legally anyway).
Don’t come trying to tell me about myself when you know damn well you have problems that have been/still are much worse.