Went all oiut and bought a new rabbit

:x:

:x:

na the S4 FTW…and not the new ones more like the ones from a couple yrs ago…

:nono: i have an annoying turbo car already… well a few annoying ones…

CUTE JENN! At first i saw this post and thought u went out and bought a VW rabbit,lol

Actually I’ve owned several, full size, dwarf, different varieties of Lop’s. Give it time. Thus why I asked if it was a dwarf rabbit, as many people get cute little bunnies (especially around Easter time) that grow into very large rabbits that become major chores to take care of. Imagine that old guinea pig 4-8 times in size. Also, not once did I suggest guinea pigs aren’t just as bad if not worse than rabbits, just not as big as most rabbits.

making assumptions is a poor decision with or without backing… jenn has done her research for years and finally got her rabbit.

we hung out with it for hours last night and it only went once… it was abnormally less than any other rodent type animal i’ve ever owned or have played with… but being that it has come control over it’s functions is better than a guinea pig that does not…

it is a dwarf and has a cage that will definitely allow it to grow… haha (she got the big one)

i wanted a much larger rabbit… but decided that based on the room i have for a cage i should go with the dwarf…

He might have been nervous though… however i doubt anything could poo more than garrett or my other guinea (RIP) rightfully named Duece Duece :slight_smile:

so cute! i dont know jack about rabbits but i know some of them you have to cut their teeth. my cousin had one a few years back and it was the grossest thing ever (cutting the teeth, not the bunny)

you only have to do that if they dont chew on things to keep them short… guinea pigs and bunny teeth never stop growing… but if you give them chew toys, they will shorten their teeth themselves… you do have to cut their nails though… which my piggy HATED!!!

I don’t get it :dunno: I think sonny should say he got you a ring, then give you a box with a piston ring in it…

just buy the v8 S4. That’s money.

i bet teh bunnay cant wait to get to the new crib…

at first, i thought you went out and bought a vw rabbit- ha…then i remembered… he’s very cute! good choice! sure as hell beats a pet fish :slight_smile:

I’m sure he will settle in just fine there! He will be the last to be moved… his cage is HUGE! It takes up the whole backseat of the car!

Welp when I make a thread called “I got me a ring” Assume the best- I got a piston ring for a car waiting outside…

:smiley: he’s no brutus. cool rabbit!

He wont stop looking at me…

Looks like the one I put a .22 LR through the other day in my yard.