went and saw van helsing tonight

:bigok: :bigok:
def one of the best movies i’ve seen in a long time and the chickies they cast for this movie also get a :bigok: :wackit: <- from me and a :clit: <- from jackie

i def recommend this movie and it’s on my list of thigns to go see again and buy when it hits dvd.

Yea, i liked the movie too. Not one of the best movies ive ever seen, but probably one of the best that is out right now. There are some points in the movie that could have been better though.

I saw the day after tomorrow the other night, that was good too.

i heard it was horrible… :dunno:

IMDB says 5.2/10 (8,956 votes)

i heard it sucked too

maybe you should go see it and then make that decision instead of going by what movie critics say…especially when i read that they gave fast and furiuos good reviews when it came out

The critics and I must have very different taste in movies. Just about every movie that gets low marks i like, and the movies that the critics like, I hate. I would like to see van helsing, but i’ll just wait for the dvd.

it wasnt critics it was a thread on off-topic.com which was like 10 pages long with about 9 1/2 pages sayin it sucked. ill probably dl it anyway tho just to see cuz i did think it looked good.

only losers hang out on offtopic.com

i kno, like me and darkstar

:slap:

oo and you’re smart too…

but the one thing that mike has figured out over you is to stop posting direct links to topics over there because you have to be registered to view…and that’s just ghey :doh:

:drama: :1320:

cuz i did that how many times…1 :finger: