went down

ouch that sux

All I got from this thread is that you are a new rider and Quik is on the AMA circuit the way he degrades you.

well said :burnout:

Cutty its a mental game. If you don’t have self control and you push it to far thats when shit happens.The dude down in shadyside was doing a wheelie at 55 in between oakland and shadyside.Stroker was riding at 80 mph probably in some twisties. Possibly went beyond his limit or had a lapse in judgment.

Anyways stroker hope you get better quikly…

:rofl:

dude if you want why don’t you just put that in your signature…I have seen you say that a couple times and its just funny to me. :smiley:

Also take the riding class. I finished / Passes mine last weekend and I got out of some bad habits and learned a few things as well.

beleve it or not, quik is right. I may not agree with him on what size bike people should start on, but gear and smarts is essential.

Hell that is like the first paraghraph in the safty class about how its a mental, game and to ride with-in your limits.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

well congrats. when i was in class, they used me as an example to show others how to ride and what not to do. i did a little endo on a cruiser 250 for them

shit i want it for a track only bike or a stunt bike. no reason to beat up on mine

If you want to learn how to ride a bike, go to a race track. Bikes on the street are for pleasurable cruising. Not for speeding around. Poppin wheelies an at. But I digress. Take your bike to the track. You will learn allot. I’m glad your not hurt worse. Good luck with your recovery.