went down

went down yester in elizbith some were just got back from the hostable today was going about 80 dont rember anything both arms left leg and some back all road rash :mad:

damn dude! sorry to hear. hope u get better

where at in elizabeth? that sucks…

want us to send u a get well stripper?

Ouch. What were you wearing?

damn… dude get well

that sucks…hope ur alright

is the bike totalled?

glad ur alive, i hope people are gettin the picture about bikes.

when i seen him at the gas station a couple weeks ago he was only wearing jeans and a t shirt :nuts: hope your alright

what that shit happens?

sorry to hear about your fall, Ive been there before :frowning:

wearing shorts and my pittspeed t -shirt i forrget everything about it i’ll ask some one all i know is i slamed my head off the jersey berear and bike slid 100 or so feet into a dumbster faring damage on left side friend drove it to his house rides fine he said i dident c it yet though

so no helmet ?

you sure you didnt want that 250 now?

that sucks.

I told ya to be careful. I’m glad your ok. You gonna make it to the BBQ still?

i told you before man, wear gear. learn to lean the bike, becarefull and your werent ready for that bike.

ppl dont fucking listen but when shit like this happens hopefully ppl do learn from it.

glad youre ok but man you shouldnt of been riding without a helment, jacket, gloves,pants and boots. youre a noob at riding and should of took as much precaution as possible.

you think i spoke the way i did cause i was a dick? no ive been down a few times when i learned how to ride and it wasnt fun. i got miles under me and still take precautions. you only got a few weeks under yoru belt and doing shit you shouldnt of

but get better and if bike is totalled or near totalled let me know, im interested in it

yes i was wearing a helmet would be dead if not bike got faring damage i will be ridin again in a couple weeks

just learn from this!!! youre still a noob and got many miles to learn. heres a little tip a you really dont learn much about riding to you get about 10k in miles under your belt. then you will start to realize all the mistakes and what not you have done

main thing that pisses me off was i was gonna order the frrame sliders today would have saved it a lil more i guess

riding smarts helps alot more

seen some guy on a bike doin a long wheelie down in pleasant hills/jefferson today, sure hope it wasnt stroker lol

ya then the asshole puts the bike down, flys past me, waves and flicks me off :rofl:
:finger: