Went out for a bottle of wine ...

I thought I read somewhere a while back that “Montana” refers to the quality / grade of the leather, as far as I know, and Sand is the color. Could be totally wrong, either way you’re right its a fru-fru name, but I’m in marketing / branding / design and fully understand the need to make your product stand out and “feel” high end even in its names / nomenclature.

And yes Ming, I’m SURE it’ll do burnouts, albeit lame ones until I get an LSD, but it had BRAND NEW tires on it that I’m trying to sell so I didn’t want to ruin them, and I sure as heck won’t be trashing my new Hakkapeliittas!!

booooo, Will it be making the winter event coming up at dunneville?

… why do you think I got a car (and snows)? BWAHAHAHA

shitty about the 350 :frowning:

Great pick up though!

:notnew:

:roflpicard:

Good to hear. You know I’ll be there.

+1

Nice pick up. We have a few of these at work for our company cars. I use them to go to my when they are out of town. Ours are not 5 speed but defiantly nice to ride in.

BMW, the new Honda.

As interesting as it would be to see a wagon rip around a track, and be a sleeper, I don’t know if I could see myself owning one. I think the M coupe is my limit on a weird BMW. Nice pick up though!

The entire posi thing from BMW got really lame after the E36.

^ word putting an lsd in into an e46 is pricey

I have been thinking about doing it for a while now

Once you have a wagon as a DD you will never go back to a sedan, ever.

The only wagon I have really considered was a RS6 I test drove. Maybe they will make a G8 wagon.

Don’t hold your breath on that one. Or if they do bring it here, it will be the weaksauce 6cyclinder auto version, not the V8 6spd on that was in MotorTrend.